All teen and kid member reviews for Drake & Josh

Kid, 10 years old June 23, 2011

What You Should Know

well, drake and josh does have some kissing in it, but other than that, it is a really good show to watch. i would reccomend this to ages 10 and up
Kid, 11 years old August 4, 2010

Great for all ages

I love drake and josh! I've been watching it since the begining, when I was five. Even when I was that young, I would watch it; I know drake is a flirt, but that never bothered me. I think the show is completely safe, for any age.
Kid, 11 years old February 4, 2010

drake and josh

i think drake and josh is awsome! and it ok for all kids and its really funny.just a lot of making out.
Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2014
LEARNING

Good show

Drake and Josh is good although I has some kissing in it, This a funny tween friendly sitcom. Drake is easy going and Josh is the completely the opposite but the 2 of them together is so funny. It is good.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAddictedtoComputers July 15, 2013

Awesome sitcom.

Drake & Josh was a perfect show. It was funny, relatable, ect. This show was a classic.
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2011

Funny, but no kid under 10

I think drake & josh is really funny, I started watching it when I was 9, and I was sort of used to the kissing, but i still felt weird during those scenes, so, although it's funny, I don't recommend it for kids under 10 years old.
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2009

great for 10+

I think it is a great tv show and it makes me laugh the brothers fight often but they always make up and there is alot of boyfriend girlfriend activity but who doesnt know about that stuff with hollywood today
Teen, 16 years old Written bymikee990 April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old August 13, 2011

Girl crazed boys have lots of fun in this zany kids comedy

Story about two polar opposite step brothers moving into the same room with each other is hilarious.. Josh is a honor roll student who cares about his grades, and not popularity, the other lead character Drake, makes out and has sex with random girls from school, and plays guitar..slapstick humor between the boys, and their devious little sister, Megan (Who loves them in the end) lots of making out between drake (and later josh and his girlfriend) throughout the whole series.. No bad language but for some reason Megan calls her brothers boobs. (In one episode, she says, "those dumb boobs" and a woman looks at her breasts thinking she is insulting her..
Kid, 12 years old July 6, 2011

Drake and Josh RULES!

This show is appropriate for about any age. I do think kids shouldent try to be exactly like Drake, he isnt the best role model. There is some violence (Drake and Josh wrestling, slapping each other etc) but its not a big deal if your child is well behaved most of the time. Overall this show is amazing, it is hilarious and families will love it. There is also a bit of flirting, kissing and sexual innuendo but its nothing to worry about. They still keep it appropriate for children 8 and older. I think kids and adults will love this show.
Teen, 15 years old Written byevolinag August 26, 2011

Modern odd couple-sitcom is very funny, but sometimes has bad messages. Small kids beware!

"Drake & Josh" is a great sitcom with original gags and two terrific leading roles. More then once you will find yourself rolling on the floor laughing. The series has a sexual innuendo, but it is not that strong and is suitable for anyone over the age of 8. The thing is, Drake, one of the main characters, is very sexist and often sees women rather as objects then people. In one episode, he falls in love with a girl and suddenly sees her a person, but in the next episode he continues being sexist and seems to be single again. It takes some maturity to see this is for comic effect and not taken to be seriously. There is one scene where Josh imagines Drake's head explodes. It is that fake, computer animated and bloodless it would not even shock 7 year olds. It takes some maturity to see that Drake's way to deal with things is for comic effect and not taken to be seriously. Suitable for viewers 12 and up.
Teen, 17 years old Written by333alphabetsoup April 4, 2011

It's funny, but not for young kids.

I love this show, and I'm 17. Though it's pretty funny, I would hate to see my younger siblings watching this. It teaches kids to be irresponsable with out long-term consequence. I think the way women and teenage girls are prortayed is shallow and also gives men the wrong idea, as well as girls who watch this expecting to look like them. The show is funny, but there are things that just aren't appropriate for the kids that have access to it. I think it's aimed at a slightly higher age group.
Teen, 14 years old Written byWWEWRESTLINGFAN103 February 1, 2014
LEARNING

Drake and Josh is a fantastic Show

The series follows the lives of two teenage boys with opposing personalities, Drake Parker (Drake Bell) and Josh Nichols (Josh Peck), who become stepbrothers. Both actors had played previous roles in The Amanda Show along with Nancy Sullivan, who plays Audrey, Drake and Megan's mother of the series. Miranda Cosgrove plays Megan, Drake's mischievous younger sister and Jonathan Goldstein plays Walter, Josh's father. I was sad it got cancelled for 3 stupid shows 1 iCarly more like iStupid, 2 Victorious more like Idiotorious and 3 Sam and Cat more like Stupid and Creepy, Drake and Josh is a great show for all ages and it is funny and the score Im giving Drake and Josh is 100/100 I wish Nickelodeon cancelled Sam and Cat and brought Drake and Josh back to TV
Teen, 14 years old Written byManman3 October 30, 2013

Bonding

Drake and Josh is a good way of portraying that people with the most differences can become best friends.
Teen, 13 years old Written bycsd313 January 14, 2011

A funny family show.

This show was great for me when I was 8, 9, and 10, maybe even when I was 11. I'm pretty sad they stopped making new episodes, but they still show it on TeenNick. It's really good, and I suggest your kids try it out. Sometimes, Drake can be a tad inappropriate, but in the end, he learns his lesson. It also teaches that you only do well in life if you study hard.
Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2011
This show is not even funny.
Teen, 13 years old Written byParamoreFan09 February 27, 2010

Suggestive for a nick show, but good

I like this show, but uh.. for language/sex megan always calls drake and josh boobs! Isn't that kinda an issue? I like this show. Woman are not often treated with respect... like they are mostly used for kissing.
Teen, 17 years old Written byorlandos_querida April 9, 2008

Cheesy, but surprisingly good

Yeah, Drake and Josh? SO not for 11+ kids. This show is geared towards 7-10 year olds. I mean, do you honestly know anyone above 10 who would be caught dead watching Nickelodeon? Come on.

good show

even though this show is