Kid reviews for Drawn Together

Mature 'toon spoofs reality TV. Kids beware.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysanban6 July 22, 2010

It's FINE

Some of you are taking shows way too seriously. My eight-year-old brother watched it with me because I was watching it when he came in, and didn't repeat anything, handled it way more maturely then most teenagers. Guess some kids just don't know right from wrong. My 11 year old cousin watched it too. Both of them and myself haven't been mind-corrupted from it. SHOCKING, right?

Teen, 14 years old Written byMakikoIsCutie May 8, 2020

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOW ITS HORRIFYING

STAY AWAY DRAWN TOGETHER BE GONE

Teen, 13 years old Written bybananapants February 14, 2020

not for kids

it has its moments, don't let your kids watch thought.

Teen, 14 years old Written byThe cartoon reviewer January 29, 2018

Show kinda looks good but minors stay away

While my mommy doesn't want me watching Drawn Together until I was 18, It kinda looks like a good show. Comedy Central was really dark back then. Despite the show not being for kids, I like one of the female leads: Foxxy Love. If I grow up to be 18, which I might unless I was terminally ill, I will watch that show if I was 18. My mum doesn't want me watching it because the show might be mind corrupting (bad influence) on kids. Minors, stay away.

Teen, 16 years old Written byChasesTabs March 27, 2015

Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2015

i like ling ling but not 4 kids

Teen, 17 years old Written byxSugar-Petals April 26, 2014

Eh

Racisim, sex, uncensored nudity,drugs, OH MY AND THE LIST GOES ON. Parents, don't let your kids watch it. Only your 18 year old or older.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 23, 2013

Meh

I don't like it that much but yay it punches reality tv in the face.

Teen, 15 years old Written byCharlietheunicorn99 July 18, 2013

I don't understand some people.

This is a very, very, very, very funny show. It does have sexual content and stuff, but it's not as bad as watching other things Comedy Central has to offer these days. This show was canceled because some people were offended by the corruption or racism or something. It's very funny though. The good thing is that the sex scenes aren't seen, like in some South Park episodes. If I were rating this, I'd give it a VERY STRONG TV-14 D,L,S,V. No kid under 13 should be watching this! Heck, that 9 year old shouldn't have watched it. This world has gotten worse than what has been depicted on this show. Anyways, 13 year olds, you must be pretty mature to watch this, it's pretty bad for younger minds. Oh, if you've had "the talk" in your life, ever, you're okay to watch this show.

Kid, 12 years old January 4, 2013

Hilarious, but be careful

OMG! This show is hilarious. For those who get it. I'm 12 and i said my friends should watch it. They are like eww! I think they are just immature. Or i'm over mature. I don't think its a good message or any of that. But i will never get the impression that the stuff is okay. Stereotypes are used alot and racism. But it could be offensive. Just don't watch it if you don't want to be offended. Or just don't take it to heart! Otherwise, it is a hilarious show!
Its for 13 and up if you are mature enough.

Teen, 15 years old Written bytotaldramaangel November 26, 2012

Mature, but Funny

I don't recommend you let kids younger than 15 or 16 watch this show. Lots of sex, violence, drugs, and political incorrectness tend to be all over this show. Yes, I know what you moral guardian people are thinking. "this show should be banned", "this is not appropriate for anyone", etc. Keep in mind that this show shouldn't be taken too seriously and that the characters actually do have some VALUES (some more than others). In other words, if you have an older teenager, it shouldn't be a problem. Just keep an open mind. 14 & under? Probably not a good idea. I'm 15 and a Christian, and I find it very funny, but some views may be different. So, if you have someone 14 and under, stick to Total Drama Island if an animated reality show spoof is interesting to them.
Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2012

Adults Bear With Me

Adults bear with me, you know your kids and you know if they are mature. If they are mature they should be able to understand that this is not reality and only a cartoon. If your child is not quite mature, maybe you could watch it with them. Yes the show can be quite unpredictable at times, but would you rather your child not know about it all, and not know it is wrong. This may be confusing, but if you have a child they have a right to be introduced to some things, or else they will never know about it. I think the show is super funny, I am not trying to say this show is for little kids, but give it a chance.

Teen, 13 years old Written byGamerGirlxox August 22, 2012

Just because it's a cartoon dosen't mean it is aporpiate for young people

This show is like a parody to some stuff and this show has very gory episodes which relate to family guy and the simpsons.this show offers horible advice and this show has episodes on youtube,but I confess I love that show.Drinking,violence,and sexual stuff shouldn't be exosed to children .tweens or preteens,teens,adults should watch this cartoon unless supervised by adults,but even kids shouldn't see this even with perental supervision they might take these characters as examples.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJon Hardwick April 23, 2012

funny and entertaining

funny, combination of south park and family guy humor ,Funny characters and episode, they're are sexual references and profanity (like assh-le,p-ssy,b-tch,b-stard,D-uche,d-uchebag,d-ckhead,d-ckhole,g-ddamn,j-rk-off and some raised middle fingers and some pretty graphic violence) (other words like f-ck sh-t c-cksucker are bleeped on tv, but on the dvds and late night reruns on comedy central have uncensored language) ,most nudity is censored on tv (but not all) , but not on the dvd.
Kid, 12 years old August 25, 2011

Adult animation comedy- sometimes edgier than South Park.

The characters in THIS adult cartoon are all spoofs of many other cartoons. There is a lot, and I mean, A LOT, of strong sexual content, toilet humour, strong language and gory violence. It also makes fun of some VERY serious situations, and is racist, a thing I HATE in shows! The movie is worse than the show itself. Kids, stay clear.

Kid, 9 years old July 13, 2011

DON'T CALL ME G*Y BECAUSE OF THIS!!!

I can't BELIVE common sense said TV-14 (Iffy for 15+) Kids like me should NEVER WATCH, (but i did) but still i'd never reccomend it to my 4th grade class. TV-MA-L-S-V, which is sad cause it is f**king hilarious even though i am not G*y or Lesb1an

Teen, 14 years old Written bynevalon July 8, 2011

A Mocking Machine

This show is seriously hilarious. It has some jokes that both mock some pretty annoying shows and entertain the viewers. Yes, sometimes the sexually content gets too much and the violence can get too much, too. However, you should not take the show too seriously. In every show there is swearing. Also this show's main purpose is to mock the annoying shows in a very crazy way. And it succeeds in that
Kid, 12 years old March 15, 2011
pretty hilarious....just not 4 little kids....

Kid, 12 years old November 12, 2010

One word. WEIRD!

Teen, 13 years old Written by9001 October 30, 2010

It's not that great of a show, really.

Drawn Together is entertaining, but it really is not that great of a show, and I really hate a lot of the blasphemous things they say about God. As for content, some episodes contain graphic violence, and many, if not all, of the episodes contain sexual situations and language. The language is not as bad as South Park, but has more sexual situations. I think this show is generally appropriate for ages 16 and older only.