All teen and kid member reviews for Duck Dodgers

Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 September 15, 2010

Looney Tunes in space

This show is like Looney Tunes, except the main character is Duck Dodgers (Daffy duck) and Cadet Porky Pig. Also it's in space. Parents may be concerned with role models. If you've watched Looney Tunes before, than you known that none of them are role models, and Daffy's one of the worst ones; he's selfish, rude and takes credit for ideas that Porky had suggested. But 7 year olds probably won't be intimidating Daffy. Overall, it's a good show. Not as good as Looney Tunes but good.
Teen, 14 years old Written byANDREEAHIHNIHV5NI4HW February 15, 2014

THIS SHOW 'IS NOT' LOONEY TUNES

FIRST AT ALL IN THIS SHOW DAFFY DUCK IS REALLY SELFISH,LAZY AND GROSS.ALSO,IN THIS SERIES WE CAN SEE GALACTIC BATTLES.MAYBE THEY TRY TO MAKE A 'STAR TREK' REFERENCE BUT IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SHOW FOR KIDS AND THE CHARACTERS LOST THEIR PERSONALITIES TOO.IN THIS SHOW ARE TOO MUCH FEMALE CHARACTERS.I KNOW,I'M A GIRL TOO,BUT THIS SHOW WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOONEY TUNES,BUT IT FAILS MISERABLY.IF YOU WATCH,YOU'LL SEE THAT IN THE 3RD SEASON THE MARTIAN COMMANDER (PLAYED BY MARVIN THE MARTIAN) GETS MORE IMMATURE AND CHILDISH.ALSO THE MARTIAN QUEEN WAS TOO GRUMPY,MEAN,RUDE AND ANGRY WITH HIM SOMETIMES.I USED TO LIKE THE ORIGINAL DUCK DODGERS.MARVIN THE MARTIAN IS MY FAVORITE LOONEY TUNES CHARACTER,BUT IN THIS SERIES THE INEXPERT WRITERS CHANGED HIS PERSONALITY.OK,I THINK NOW YOU ALL START TO HATE ME FOR SAYING THIS BUT I REALLY DON'T LIKE THE QUEEN OF MARS.WHY!? BECAUSE SHE WAS MAKING MARVIN DODGERS'S SLAVE,SHE WAS MAKING HIM 'FOWL',SHE WAS PAINTING HIM BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT THAT HE MADE THE SAME PRANK TO HER.AND WHAT KIND OF SKIRT IS THAT!? A TRANSPARENT SKIRT WHO MAKE HER LEGS BE COMPLETELY EXPOSED!? THIS SHOW IS NOT FOR KIDS.
Teen, 14 years old Written byANDREEAPOPA February 16, 2014
THIS SHOW IS REALLY UNORIGINAL.THE NEW WRITERS DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE LOONEY TUNES SERIES.
Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 1, 2012

A classic to behold!

Duck Dodgers is a part of my childhood cartoons.There is nothing wrong with it.Amazing animation,great acting,very good adventures,awesome premise,and so on.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfighuass July 12, 2012

Stupid series, stupid channel

Stupid series can be really annoying and unfriendly to kids. Sexual reference: queen is light dressed and reference to flirt.
Kid, 12 years old August 24, 2011

great show

Duck Dodgers is just as bad a person as Daffy, but it's all intended as humer. Most of the human women on this show are pretty curvy, but other than that there's really nothing to worry about. You might think it would be a good satire for adults too, but my parents really hate this show. It gets kind of boring after a while because there are only 24 episodes.