Parent reviews for Dynasty (2017)

Dynasty (2017) Poster Image

This is my family's favourite series, we love to watch this with my three kids.

I feel my 14 year old should watch the show!

Great show for those mature audiences.

I’m not a parent so what do I know but I think a more mature person should watch this show. Might be hard for younger audiences to pay attention and understand everything being said and referenced. Plenty of sex and drinking between all characters and if the show didn’t have it or as much of it I think 10-16 year old might think of it as boring just because it doesn’t have those things (sex, drinking, smoking, etc) that are able to hold more immature audiences attentions because they are out of their reach.

Too sexy for the young ones

I don't think this is appropriate for younger viewers. I remember the original version, which was much better in my opinion and had a bit of comedy in it. This is too serious, the characters are bad role models and it's quite racy at times although there's no nudity or swearing. However, for the adults it's probably quite entertaining if you like this sort of thing.

One Of My Favorite Soaps; Too Mature For Teens

This is one of my personal favorite soaps, but it is far too inappropriate for kids/teens. One of the first scenes involves a woman having oral sex with a man, you see her moaning in pleasure. There is constant backstabbing, drinking, and sex. But it's enjoyable for adults!

i am a man and i love it

ok this has became one of my new guilty pleasures yes I am a single straight man and I admit I love it the suspence is great and the ladies are beautiful though I personally am team falleion shes gorgeous and feisty just the way I like her there are no good examples here but I don't really care about that part its entertaining and that's all that matters to me really the only positive example is the gay brother who loves his father and sister both despite their flaws and the danger they put him in some times he Is even nice to his stepmother who is very wicked and charming in her very rotten way some parents may not approve of the level of sex in the show but its tv drama at its best no doubt

Not much fun. A little too typical PC cliche.

Its very anti family, anti religion, and the worst qualities of third wave feminism, with none of the good. It promotes dishonesty, and lack of gratitude and respect to parents. Written specifically for younger teens. Bad role models; We have the main hero Fallon who is beautiful, dishonest, and completely disrespectful to her father who built the company. Because her father decides to give the leadership pf the company to his wife, Fallon goes behind his back to his enemies. She has her chauffer( whom she employs by giving him sex) follow the new wife around and spy on her. Fallon wants the leadership of the company so much that she is willing to ruin it, or hand it over to her father's greatest enemies, rather then leave it in the hands of her father's wife, and the show commends her for this. It is a message to young women that rather then work hard to prove themselves they should employ dirty tricks, treat other women as competition, and treat men as useful tools. It has the message that you should only support your family if they do and think the way you like. It has the message that your politics are more important then family ties. The thing that bothered me the most is the father, who made the family fortune is completely disrespected for his conservative views , While his completely stereotypical millennial children are seen as perfect and wise. His wishes as to what to do with his own company are seen as wrong. I would not encourage a teenager to watch this show. It comes off as harmless fluff, but the messages are quite ugly, and written specifically to appeal to young teens.