All parent member reviews for Ed, Edd n Eddy

Adult Written byRockybalboa211 February 26, 2011

Good Show!

It's not that violent.. I truly don't see what's wrong with the show. It's one of the funniest cartoons I have ever seen and I have been watching it since 1999. Of course Eddy is a jerk, and Ed is an idiot, yet the show is still very funny, original, and I truly love to see the get rich quick schemes that Eddy has come up with every episode. Overall, it's awesome, and the last episode (movie) showed that the main characters only wanted to be friends with the other children, yet didn't know how to interact with them. Overall, the characters are developed very nicely.
Parent Written byTheTrillionaire December 22, 2013

Iffy stuff

Used to be my favorite show.
Adult Written byMafatu32 January 4, 2011

Great, great, GREAT times.

Yes, the golden age of Cartoon Network. This show was a great time to watch. Most of the role models are terrible, the only one that can serve as one is Double-D. This show was around when Cartoon Network still had class.
Adult Written byHaloFreak123 April 9, 2008

bad behavior

Social behavior: Iffy. This show is ok 4 kids but the problem is Eddy is really mean. Once people were making fun of his mid-name, Double-D tried 2 cheer him up by telling HIS middle name, and then Eddy told everyone it, and every one started making fun of double d's midname. if i had kids, i would not them acting like eddy.
Educator and Parent of a 9 and 13 year old Written byredsunset April 30, 2016
Too much name calling
Parent of a 1, 3, 7, 12, and 16 year old Written byCrappola March 20, 2016
Parent of a 11, 13, 16, and 18+ year old Written bycome to pa pa October 26, 2015

funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny

it a crazy wacko time with these nuts these kidz try to make money so ed the stuoid one hes so stupid he cracks u up but not stupid like beastboy then u have edd also knowing as double d is a smart one and eddy is the cool kinda jerky guy who always trys to scam but always gets caught by the kid on the cul_de_sac_ must see
Adult Written byLPSFan1994 June 5, 2015

Awesome but inappropriate for younger kids

I can't figure out how this gets such a great review for kids of all ages yet preschool shows like Dora the Explorer and Paw Patrol get the worst reviews. Shows like Paw Patrol and Dora the Explorer are perfect for preschool because they show everything that is important to show at that age, but, as much as I love this show, it is not appropriate for preschool because there are no lessons being taught, it is just mindless, stupid, humor.
Educator and Parent of a 7 and 9 year old Written byFirebrid8759 March 3, 2015

Creepy

This show was creepy to the extreme. My nephew kept having nightmares after watching it. Way to much suggested themes.
Parent of a 3 year old Written byNK17 July 2, 2013

Bring back the eds,

It's 10 year run on cn was excellent, it was so much like me and my buddies being idiots as kids, and well, now, BRING IT BACK
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 12, 2012

CN's best! Good thing they're showing re-runs on Cartoon Planet!

I love this show to death! Granted,it's not the best cartoon i've ever seen,but I STILL LOVE IT! Nice animation,great humor,wacky fun,ect.
Parent Written bysumoni May 20, 2012

A show with silly humor.

Not a bad show, just not my cup of tea. This show is very silly, which may be a reason not a lot of people like it. Yet as a kids show it hits the mark, so it's not a total loss. The main goal of the characters, well, one of them, is to make money. You can talk to your kid, if you like, about why they feel the need to make money all the time. There is a lot of slapstick and name calling, mostly due to the other kids being annoyed by the 3 Edds. That can lead to another good discussion about how constantly trying to trick your peers out of their money may lead to alienation.
Adult Written byJEDI micah April 22, 2012

SO FUNNY!!!

I grew up watching this show and it has always made me laugh! But the reason why it makes me laugh is probably because of the large amount of cartoon violence in this show. There's plenty of punching, kicking, throwing, and breaking. But I think that is what makes this cartoon successful! It is a shame that this show ended, but the movie that ended it was really great! It was a great way to complete the series! Well done, Danny Antonucci(creator of the show)! Anyway, this show is simply funny, and you can still watch the re-runs on Cartoon Network!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 15, 2012

Best show CN has ever made!

Out of ever Cartoon Network show this is the best one! It never fails to make me laugh!
Adult Written byChuck Reid March 15, 2012

This is so funny!

This has gotta be the best show on Cartoon Network.It is funny,has unique animation,and it's unpredictable.The theme song is pretty good as well.
Parent of a 4 year old Written byjojovonjo February 17, 2012

Uhhh

Ed Edd N' Eddy is a touching story telling the plight of 3 nerds who have been bullied their whole lives and are looking for a chance get on the good side of the other kids in town. Though their misguided attempts they learn lessons about life and the joys of friendship. Or something like that.
Parent Written byShadow the Hedg... April 23, 2011
Project Mepron 2 is way better! Because the kankers create 345 Androids of me! And I must kill them! The eds on the hero side! The mobius malfunction destroys the powerful world Project Mepron 2! Rated E10+ T. Marie has Orange hair!
Adult Written byLGM007 March 6, 2011

Pretty neat show

Not a bad show, any swears thought to be mentioned are but an illusion. I'm just worried whether or not anyone under the age of 12 will come in contact with the fanbase
Adult Written byvector333 July 9, 2010
Parent Written byCooldee April 19, 2010

I recommand this show for children and adults for all ages!

This show is alright for all ages! Why? There are alot of children playing, having fun, and it is very funny! The children make up funny stuff, and there is also great values and lessons to be learned.