Parent reviews for Ed, Edd n Eddy

Ed, Edd n Eddy Poster Image

Very epic

The best moment is in the episode Sorry, Wrong Ed where Spongebob and Obama create the epic Manny Heffley backpack
This was another show i loved as a kid

A classic since my childhood

As of the current day, I am an adult, at 18 years of age. But since I was a small child, this show was one that pioneered my sense of wonder and imagination. It has hilarious levels of imaginative slapstick, no sound effect is ever used twice in an episode, it uses clever animation tropes and jokes that may go over a child's head, but can give a laugh to an adult, or even to a teen revisiting it. I say that it's a classic piece of animation, and the Three Stooges of the modern era.

NOT FOR KIDS!!!

Encouraged my son to steal his older cousin's dirty magazines and show them off to his friends.

Best show of all time

The Ed’s are the greatest characters in all of animation. The comedy is superior to classics such as Looney Toons and Tom And Jerry, and characters are just so loveable and relatable. Those who don’t like it are really sad people, this show is something kids need to see, it’s just perfectly made and a landmark in animation. I watched this when 3 years old, and I think even though the violence is more than cartoons now, it’s great humor to see as the characters can get back up so you don’t feel too bad for them and are able to enjoy the slapstick. This show also has some adult humor, but it will go over the kids heads and I insist that adults watch this show as well. The first season is good but compared to 2-6 is when it gets better and better.

Amazing and funny but a bit Mature

The show is an amazing one but I don't recommend it for smaller children iv'e come to find that smaller children tend to mimic the actions in the show that aren't that good of an example for smaller children. So maybe the humor in the show is hard to follow for younger children but I actually find it quite funny, and the 'little fighting' is what every 12 year old boy does. (Keep in mind other then Sarah , Jimmy and Johnny the kids are only 12 years old) In conclusion this is an amazing show that I would recommend for the age's 10 and up.

this show is the best idc what you common sense media people think but you need to think a bit clearer

I think kids should watch this its a lot better than tv shows of today
Too much name calling