Kid reviews for Ed, Edd n Eddy

Ed, Edd n Eddy Poster Image

I AM SAM. I AM SAM. SAM I AM. THAT SAM-I-AM! THAT SAM-I-AM! I DO NOT LIKE THAT SAM-I-AM! DO WOULD YOU LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM? I DO NOT LIKE THEM,SAM-I-AM. I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM. WOULD YOU LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE? I WOULD NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE. I WOULD NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE. I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM. I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM. WOULD YOU LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE? WOULD YOU LIKE THEN WITH A MOUSE? I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A MOUSE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE. I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM. I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM. WOULD YOU EAT THEM IN A BOX? WOULD YOU EAT THEM WITH A FOX? NOT IN A BOX. NOT WITH A FOX. NOT IN A HOUSE. NOT WITH A MOUSE. I WOULD NOT EAT THEM HERE OR THERE. I WOULD NOT EAT THEM ANYWHERE. I WOULD NOT EAT GREEN EGGS AND HAM. I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM. WOULD YOU? COULD YOU? IN A CAR? EAT THEM! EAT THEM! HERE THEY ARE. I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, IN A CAR. YOU MAY LIKE THEM. YOU WILL SEE. YOU MAY LIKE THEM IN A TREE! I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT IN A TREE. NOT IN A CAR! YOU LET ME BE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A BOX. I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A FOX. I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A HOUSE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A MOUSE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE. I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM. I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM. A TRAIN! A TRAIN! A TRAIN! A TRAIN! COULD YOU, WOULD YOU ON A TRAIN? NOT ON TRAIN! NOT IN A TREE! NOT IN A CAR! SAM! LET ME BE! I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, IN A BOX. I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, WITH A FOX. I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN A HOUSE. I WILL NOT EAT THEM HERE OR THERE. I WILL NOT EAT THEM ANYWHERE. I DO NOT EAT GREEM EGGS AND HAM. I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM. SAY! IN THE DARK? HERE IN THE DARK! WOULD YOU, COULD YOU, IN THE DARK? I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT, IN THE DARK. WOULD YOU COULD YOU IN THE RAIN? I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT IN THE RAIN. NOT IN THE DARK. NOT ON A TRAIN. NOT IN A CAR. NOT IN A TREE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM, YOU SEE. NOT IN A HOUSE. NOT IN A BOX. NOT WITH A MOUSE. NOT WITH A FOX. I WILL NOT EAT THEM HERE OR THERE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE! YOU DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM? I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM. COULD YOU, WOULD YOU, WITH A GOAT? I WOULD NOT, COULD NOT WITH A GOAT! WOULD YOU, COULD YOU, ON A BOAT? I COULD NOT, WOULD NOT, ON A BOAT. I WILL NOT, WILL NOT, WITH A GOAT. I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN THE RAIN. NOT IN THE DARK! NOT IN A TREE! NOT IN A CAR! YOU LET ME BE! I DO NOT LIKE THEM IN A BOX. I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A FOX. I WILL NOT EAT THEM IN A HOUSE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM WITH A MOUSE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE. I DO NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE! I DO NOT LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM! I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM. YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM. SO YOU SAY. TRY THEM! TRY THEM! AND YOU MAY. TRY THEM AND YOU MAY, I SAY. sAM! IF YOU LET ME BE, I WILL TRY THEM. YOU WILL SEE. (... and he tries them ...) SAY! I LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM! I DO! I LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM! AND I WOULD EAT THEM IN A BOAT. AND I WOULD EAT THEM WITH A GOAT... AND I WILL EAT THEM, IN THE RAIN. AND IN THE DARK. AND ON A TRAIN. AND IN A CAR. AND IN A TREE. THEY ARE SO GOOD, SO GOOD, YOU SEE! SO I WILL EAT THEM IN A BOX. AND I WILL EAT THEM WITH A FOX. AND I WILL EAT THEM IN A HOUSE. AND I WILL EAT THEM WITH A MOUSE. AND I WILL EAT THEM HERE AND THERE. SAY! I WILL EAT THEM ANYWHERE! I DO SO LIKE GREEN EGGS AND HAM! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, SAM I AM.

AWESOME

Me and Lebron12James3 have the same favorite part

Ivan the Incredible is no good to cosplay as Dash from The Incredibles

The bullies pick on super Ivan!!!!! He is must be Gummi Tarzan. BTW, if you don't know Ivan the Incredible, search it in CSM. For my fans, you knew it already!

Comedy gold, gets a bit mediocre in Season 5

Ed, Edd n Eddy is a show about 3 kids named Ed Edd n Eddy. Yes, they scam the other kids sometimes, but it’s because they are loners and are just trying to make other friends. This show is really funny. I first found out about it because I was in a phase of watching classic cartoons. This show has a perfect balance of comedy. Season 5 relies on slapstick too much though. I would rate this show an 8/10. It would’ve been a perfect 10 If season 5 was better.

Not a fan

This show always disturbed me for some reason, for that I can’t give it a positive score or review.
All you guys have a problem, Edd, Edd n Eddie is fine for kids the language is very mild and is fine!

Classic Tv shows.

this tv show has like kissing and their face is covered in red lipstick including slapstick humor and in one episode "horror" is shown but no blood cuz then it would be PG-L rating like Survivor

Funny show on cn

Fluid animation catchy theme song jazzy music good voice acting longest running show on cn good humor lots of funny moments that i cant not go without laughing realistic problems no toilet humor the eds johnny plank rolf and nazz were likeable funny lines the movie was a good ending amazing slapstick plank was iconic and famous but the bad qualities bad character designs season 6 had 1 episode or 2 if you count segments sarah kevin jimmy eddy brother and kankers were unlikeable eddy can be greedy at times some gross outs season 5 was terrible because it takes place at school not summer bad episodes like if it smells like an ed sorry wrong ed your ed here tinker ed smile for ed and cleaness of eds

what the hell is wrong with this site?

To everyone saying this show is bad, you had no interest in awesome cartoons.

A Great Classic

This is an AMAZING show, there's no other words to describe it. There is a lot of slapstick and some out of context jokes, such as when all the kids were playing baseball and Ed (the tall green one) caught it, and Nazz (the girl with yellow hair), says "Are you going to touch me with that ball?" indicating the tag out system. Edd (the one with the black hat, often referred to as "Double D"), tries to teach the Eds what not to do, and what's right, and what's wrong, so the role model stuff is for that character. But if you need a show for your kids to watch, put on this one, it's really good, and my favorite show of all time.