Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 7 kid reviews

Sort by:

REALLY GOOD

This show is great! The only person on this show that's irritating is Maria( Manny's insane mother) what is wrong with her?

Kid power wrestles with ethical dilemmas regarding his selfishness.

Most of the time your inaccuracies are overreactions, but this is one of the few cases when you underrated something. For one thing, this show has plenty of violence, enough that it ought to be at least on at 8. But this show has another factor, and that is its dark humor. In other words, it shows several characters who are evil and never get the punishments they deserve. In fact, they aren't even portrayed as evil. In general, I would compare this show to Invader Zim, except this show is actually worse off because at least IZ has a protagonist figure who has plenty of heroic qualities that sometimes get emphasis.

RAWR!!!!! EL TIGRE!!!!

This show totally rocks! Superhero shows can be sometimes really lame like "Power Rangers". I Like this show! Me and my brother watch this sometimes when Zim is not on. RAWR!!!!!! EL TIGRE!!!

El Tigre

I watch it with my brother. It's so AWESOME!!!!

A pretty great show. But not for young children

My twin sister likes this. Not a bad show. But it's still bad for young children. This show has a bad influence on young children and might send them iffy messages. Plus it's pretty violent.