Kid reviews for Elena of Avalor

Spunky Latina-inspired princess is an excellent role model.

Kid, 10 years old August 14, 2016

Surprisingly Good

When I first saw the commercials for this show, I thought: "Oh, great. Another princess show we don't need." But then, I watched the show and it was surprisingly entertaining! The songs are catchy and there are positive messages! Plus, Elena is a great role model for younger viewers. Suggested rating: TV-G

Teen, 15 years old Written by294Rosetta July 29, 2016

Elena of Avalor

I'm sure many girls have seen Sofia the First on Disney Junior. And in my opinion Elena of Avalor hold a lot of the same key elements as Sofia. With the amulet and the magic involved. But it is also very unique in it's latino characters, music and dance, and that family should come first. There is a lot of action and I would recommend children under 5 may need some adult guidance in explaining the make believe parts of it. A very lively TV series and very sweet!

Kid, 6 years old November 17, 2016

I don't like this show.

I was very disappointed when they changed the schedule of Disney channel at 7 o clock. I loved watching my favorite show, Stuck in the Middle. Now they changed that to Elena of Avalor and I hate it. It is so annoying. It is so boring and Elena of Avalor is such an annoying character who does not know how to sing whatsoever!
Kid, 9 years old September 25, 2016

Nice Show, But Should Be Rated TV-Y7

This is a good show, but I recommend it to kids age 7+. In the first episode, Elena's parents are attacked by an evil wizard named Shuriki and they die. Some villans might be to scary for younger children. Other than that, the show is good. I like to watch it! But the show is better for kids 7+.

Teen, 17 years old Written byravviesenpai August 11, 2017

I Wish I Had Stuff Like This

Where do I start? Magic, monsters, a princess that doesn't suck, it's great! The titular character is a great role model for girls, and all the regular characters are so fun and fascinating! There are some neat role models for boys, as well, but it seems Playhouse Disney gives them plenty. I'd recommend caution, however, as there can be some creepy imagery and sad lore.

Kid, 12 years old August 12, 2017

AMAZING!

Some people think I'm crazy for watching a kids show at age 12, but I'm telling you, this series is amazing. Elena is a great role model for all ages and not only is she independent, but she also uses the help of her friends. It also isn't cheesy like most kids shows, and the storyline is great. I highly recommend this show to all ages.

Teen, 15 years old Written byChase322 February 17, 2017

Great show for families.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMluvs2sk8 August 23, 2017

I LOVE THIS SHOW

Okay, the first time I heard "Elena Of Avalor", I freaked. All I really heard was "Avalor". I instantly made the connection: "the amulet of Avalor". And I frantically looked up the premiere date. Who knew that a simple kid's show could be so deep with such an intriguing storyline and interesting characters? I had already figured out it was a spin off to Sofia the First, and while it was interesting and cool, I didn't like the movie. But that's another story. This show is so much better than Sofia the First! I love Elena, she's brunette (I mean, FINALLY, Disney), she's beautiful and nice and you just like, you like her as a person. Her sister is so cute and fun and happy. And all the characters are interesting. Mateo is adorable. The Latina influence makes the show that much better. Give it a try! I love this show!

Teen, 14 years old Written byits_inc June 7, 2017

This show deserves high praise!

This is a very good Disney Princess show on television, with creative songs in every episodes, and problems that tackle real life issues. With positive messages and role models, this show is in the limelight for several kids shows awards.

Teen, 13 years old Written byfuturma_guyz January 18, 2018

Good for families

I'm 13 and I still watch Disney Junior

Teen, 15 years old Written byBrieB8 May 27, 2018

A Teen's Review

This series is good for kids ages 6 and up. It's a decent show with a strong storyline, that gets you hooked. The only really disturbing part is how Elena, whose parents were murdered before the story began, by a witch named Shuriki, constanatly talks about getting even with her and avenging her parents. For me this is the only thing that is really disturbing, especially considering this is a children's program and it's teaching our children that you need to get even with people and spread hate in a world already polluted with it. Overall, it's decent for older kids, but your better off watching something else.

Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2018

Love this show Elena of Avalor is my favorite tv show and I even have a shirt

Love the right thing to do which is the best rap battle ever I love Disney raps and I go around telling everyone my name’s Disney raps if you are interested in move Disney raps I will tell them to you one is actually right here in this show so Elena of Avalor has 2 raps the others are it’s goin down and the rap battle in adventures in babysitting and l need to tell you Sofia’s raping is so much better then Dove’s and if you like stuck in the middle then you will like this because Jeena Ortaga ( Isabel ) is in this so if you have like a little 4 year old girl that likes Sofia the first and this ready to move on to something thing new try this