Parent reviews for Elite

Elite Poster Image

Everyone should watch this show.

This show is amazing. The writing in the first three seasons is great because the plot is so captivating. It is definitely intended for mature audiences. It has lots of intense sex/kissing scenes with nudity involving all different sexualities and some instances of incest, threesomes, prostitution, sexual assault. Couples are recorded without consent. Lots of underage drinking and partying and use of drugs, drug abuse, possession of drugs. The show revolves around murder so there are some gory scenes but not too dark. Violence such as fist fighting, murder, and theft. Swearing in spanish, bullying. I recommended anyone to watch this show. It is a european spanish show, but it’s nothing subtitles cant fix. The 4th season just came out so it is kind of disappointing, but the the first three seasons are worth it. I would definitely rate it for ages 15 and up because of the sex. But there are lots of great messages that develop in the show.

A LOT of sexual content

Definitely not for anyone under 18.

Fantastic for young adults.

It's a great show with character growth but there is also a lot of scenes of an adult nature.

Es una serie que esta bien?

No es una serie para niños

Great show!

Overall the show has a good plot and great characters ! There is some amazing character development in the show and it really proves to make good role models! There are mature themes (murder, drug misuse) But as long as you feel your child can handle those mature themes I think it’s suitable for teens from 13+

Good show

I think it is interesting and full of a great plot and interesting, complex characters. It is intense and suspenseful.

Suitable for teens 14 and up

Elite is a show that shows a lot of drug use but as a mom I know my children would never do that. The sexual activity doesn’t show any body parts and every kid these days is starting to get older and more mature and this show is a great example of a show that has some mature content but it’s ok for kids 15+ go watch. I do worry a lot about my kid every day and this show doesn’t come up when I think of things that harm my kid. Elite is a show that your 15 year old can watch