Kid reviews for Ellen's Game of Games

Ellen's family-friendly game show has laughs, silly stunts.

Kid, 11 years old January 24, 2018

Great

one of the best game shows a ever seen
Kid, 9 years old May 18, 2020

Fun for kids all ages!

Kid, 12 years old December 30, 2019

My favorite game show!

This show is super funny. Well, it has to be with Ellen as the host. There are some fun looking games including one eyed monster, blindfolded musical chairs, and you bet your wife.
Teen, 14 years old Written byDogcat December 3, 2019

love this show.

This show is amazing! Don’t listen to parents saying age 15+ let your eight year old watch it they will love it and laugh the whole time!

Kid, 12 years old March 22, 2019

it is boring

Nothing good about it the Normal games of games is way better. It is just a copy

Kid, 12 years old March 18, 2019

Funny Show, Haven’t Seen Anything Inappropriate in It

This is a funny show and I don’t know about others, but I haven’t seen anything inappropriate in it.
Teen, 14 years old Written byOtterlover_2006 January 22, 2019

Perfect laugh with family!

Great way to spend the night at home with Ellen DeGeneres! Four different games are played and whoever wins the game that they are playing will “level up” to “know or go”. The winner will of know or go will then advance to the most stressful game called “hot hands” where they have to name actors in three seconds! If they name ten actors they win the grand prize of 100,000dollars! Good laughs! Everyone knows that Ellen loves the games most, especially when she gets to blast them into the roof.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfunky2005 January 22, 2019

Me

This is an amazing app
Kid, 9 years old March 25, 2018

Even though I was 9 years old when I watched Ellen. I loved it

I love Ellen sinse febuary 2018 & I always look up "Ellen games" on my tv's youtube. I love that ellen has good messages. & i realy think that the "Price is right" always appear on the ellen show,q

I would think this is a family show unless you are worried about injuries or offensive words, but apart of that, ellen is the best live show I ever saw.

Kid, 9 years old March 11, 2018

best show ever

Teen, 13 years old Written bybookworm3284 February 8, 2018

SO FUNNY!!!!

My family is in love with this game show! We watch it every night it is on (Tuesdays at 6/7pm), and even participate in the questions!! this show is really unique and has many, many laughs!! Our favorite "game" is "Say Whaaat?" which is a game of telephone, but the catch is you have earplugs in and on top of that headphone playing really loud music, so with a premise like that, you know it is funny. This game show never gets old either!! There are so many games and varieties that it never gets boring like other game shows. I would definitely recommend it! There are some sexual jokes (that are very, very light) that will most definitely go over kids heads.

Teen, 14 years old Written bybrooklynng1236 January 31, 2018

I LOVE IT!!!!

its a funny, family-friendy, awesome show that comes on every Tuesday on Channel 2 at 7:00 pm.