Parent reviews for Emily in Paris

Emily in Paris Poster Image

Shocking

I was shocked by the explicit sexual content of this show! This is not for anyone under 18. The sexual content was just so unnecessary and when it came on, I actually couldn't believe that someone not only thought up this content but thought it was a good idea to include it. Please can we not have some good clean shows that are just entertaining, it is exhausting.

4 people found this helpful.

One of the best series!...for adults

I was watching it with my 12 year old daughter and I had to close it right after episode 3. I mean- It contains harmful content for kids' brain. It includes nudity, cyber sex through phone, and wine, though people are not drunk but it contains bad things. For all the kids saying that this is like 13+, they are absolutely wrong. For Watching Emily in Paris, kids should be at least 16. NEVER, EVER, EVER watch this series with a kid under 16.

3 people found this helpful.

Keep your kids AWAY from this trash

I don't know how this show has a 4 star from an "expert" while it has 3 stars from the public, but this show is deceptive. It looks innocent enough, but has some very sexually graphic language and visuals. Frequent f-bombs, rampant sexual language, and one episode includes a trip to a male strip club which shows naked men from the back and men in close-fitting th***s while others smoke drugs underneath. KEEP AWAY, and CSM needs to update their rating.

2 people found this helpful.

Unneccessary Lewdness

While a portion of this show is cute, fun and entertaining given the location, likeable characters and interesting work situations, the trashy sex and lewd references just turned me completely off. I would definitely not recommend this for teenagers or anyone under 18. I'm a mother of 3 preteens and was watching this in private and even I couldn't make it all the way through the first season due to the sexual vulgarity. It was just unnecessary and ruined what could have been a delightful series.
good sereis started watching season 3 great start but not so good for kids

Shockingly terrible

Honestly when I first began watching the show I was so excited, because I am a fan of Lily Collins. Upon watching the first episode there was an over the phone sex scene at the end, which was completely unnecessary. I decided to keep watching because if I needed to I could simply fast forward. Based off of the first season I would rename the show “Hoe in Paris”. The show itself is very entertaining, but second season I felt convicted to turn it off. The first season as far as I’m aware of didn’t have any nudity, but there is a scene in the second season that I was simply appalled by. Emily and her friends go to the spa and the French Women just leave their bare breasts exposed for the world to see. If you ask me, it was completely irrelevant to the TV show and there was no reason to add it.

So disappointed!

Started watching this with my 13-yr-old daughter ahead of a trip to Paris to celebrate a special birthday. It was lovely - funny, light-hearted, well-filmed and the beginnings of some good storylines. However I was so shocked by the end of the first episode. I do NOT want to watch people having phone sex when I'm enjoying hanging out with my daughter! (I don't suppose she does, either - eeeww!) So disappointed - we won't be watching any more, and this should NOT be available without clearer parental viewing guidelines.

While this is/was a cute show.....the nudity scenes are just extremely unnecessary, honestly. They easily could have made this teen or even family friendly by only IMPLYING some of the things..... 18+ would understand. The scene in the spa was uncomfortable and embarrassing to be quite frank. I don't even want to continue watching. The same with the first season and the awkward "cyber sex" scene. It could be such a great show but they ruined it. What started out cute turned into her sleeping with every single guy she meets and it's just disgusting. There really is such limited family comedy/ educational content that's appropriate. I'm sick of it.

Emily in poop

It’s good and o like it she’s nice and show is sexy, gabriel is fit but alfie is hotter

Mature Soap Opera

This is a soap opera with no restrictions. Think daytime tv with nudity, smoking, swearing but not to an excessive level. Emily is in a love triangle but tries not to be by jumping into relationships with others fairly quickly and easily.