Kid reviews for Emily in Paris

Emily in Paris Poster Image

You Should Watch!

Ok, so the other ratings are correct, there is a bit of sexual scenes but the scenery, the acting, and the role models are great. There is brief nudity like when a woman walks naked and her backside is showing, or when Emily and her friend Camille go to a spa, Camille just takes off her shirt and you can see her bare breast up close. But you can skip those scenes. Overall, really great show. I would defenitly watch it. Without your parents!

2 people found this helpful.

Good but there's better

It was a pretty good show with an interesting plot. It follows the life of a young adult girl who is transferred to Paris to work for a marketing firm. The first episode is quite disappointing but it gets better at the season drags on. *censored for children's sake* I would only recommend the show to older teens and young adults. There is quite a bit of drinking but no alcohol ab*se or add*ction is implied. There is quite a bit of visible and implied s*x, e.g. str*pping, language, talk of pos*tions, etc., but no real n*dity is shown other than some skin in bed and post-s*x scenes. The protagonist also sleeps with a minor and no problem arises from the situation also consent is not evident in any of the episodes. Episode one ends with some 'phone s*x' and mastu**tion but it is not shown again and could easily be skipped. Overall, I would say the show is only appropriate for mature teens and adults. It has an interesting plot but contains unnecessary graphic scenes and no real positive role models.

1 person found this helpful.

Parents check the rating before you blame the show

For all the parents commenting on how inappropriate and sexual Emily in Paris is - it is rated TV Mature. Obviously, you wouldn't watch that with your child. Don't blame the show when you should be checking the rating. It's not meant for kids, so don't expect it to be suitable for them.

Its a wonderful show my mum watches it. But i think kids that are 14-17 should not watch it, it have sex inappropriate language.

Nice series.

Great show to end a busy day!

Very fun show it’s an easy, feel good watch. It has a heartfelt message with just the right amount of everything!

Really good show!

I loved this show! I think it's ok for 14 and up, there is s*x in it, including one scene where people are naked (like a sauna I think). I completely understand if some parents think it's more for 16 and up, but I think most 13 year old people could handle it (just look away at the scenes lol). Overall, it was a show that I loved, it's funny, lighthearted and really good for binging.

Sex

There is a scene where they are making hand movements then she starts to use a vibrater