Parent reviews for Emily's Wonder Lab

Emily's Wonder Lab Poster Image

Great for kids!

The show is entertaining for kids and adults. The host treats the kids like they are intelligent and curious scientists which is very refreshing to see.

1 person found this helpful.

Fun but dangerous activity.

My 3 yr old loves this show. But I dont like how some of the experiments are dangerous. She lets them cover themselves in highlighter and swim in borax. I don't want my daughter trying to do that also. It's a bad example. But she loves watching it.

Safe for any age, but probably most enjoyable by kids 5+. Love love love this show! Emily is amazing and makes learning science so fun. Kids love her and the experiments. I really wish Netflix would do a second season.

Non-Newtonian fluid!

This is my 2 year old’s favorite show. Her favorite episode is of when they make slime. Whenever she watches it she ends up walking around talking about non-Newtonian fluids and insisting on doing her own experiments. It’s a special personality who can make science so fun and accessible that toddlers and able to correctly discuss rigorous scientific concepts. I’m learning along with my children. I highly recommend it for all ages.

Amazing for kids!

My 4 and 6 year olds are glued to this series. They love Emily and the kids interaction with her and each other. It also gave us ideas at the end of how to re-create the experiments.

Really engaged my daughter

My daughter ate this show up, with multiple rewatches. The science content is age appropriate (well explained) and got her asking further questions about the content.

Bubbly and engaging

My 5yo son loves Emily and her experiments.

Great program

I love this show. Its so interactive. We love doing the experiments in our homeschool .

Fun, educational