Kid reviews for Endlings

Endlings Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Makes you wanna keep watching

When me and my mom saw an ad for this show, we got excited. So we watched all 12 episodes, and we really enjoyed it. It's good. Very sweet. I reccomend this show for kids ages 10 and up.

This'll be really fun to watch in twenty years

This is an awesome futuristic sci-fi movie now, and will be great to watch again when it's actually 2040. (I recently watched Back to the Future 2. 2015 was a lot more advanced than 2020! Lol.) The foster-care system is a little unrealistic. For example, Tabby's mother says when she gets her own place, Tabby can move in with her. Tabby gets super upset when her mom gets her own place, but needs to focus on herself. However, a social worker took Tabby from her home. The social workers decide when the child goes home - it's not up to Tabby or her mother when they're reunited. I don't know if 2040 is just less organized than 2020, but that's unrealistic. The rest is pretty good. If you enjoy sci-fi, you'll love this! And if you're a foster family (like we are), you might shake your head a little at the foster situation...