All parent member reviews for Endurance

Adult Written byAwesomEpiChaos July 16, 2012

Can You REALLY Endure Endurance?

Endurance: High Sierras is by far the best season hands down. Although it does teach moral standards and value to our nations youth, there are indeed a few flaws. For one, the challenges are somewhat violent. They can sometimes be just as violent as a game of un-padded football, which in my opinion teaches good sportsmanship and the values of victory and defeat. For those of you who are familiar with the Endurance series, you know how they split up the teams. For newbies to the series, the teams are coed. This teaches more than just working with others in a diverse environment. The contestants on Endurance are 13-17. I shouldn't have to go into further detail on this subject if you catch my drift by now. If not, just think about it. Coed teams, ages 13-17. Which by the way, I have seen minor accounts of P.D.A. and there have been a few altercations in which a "beep" censor had to be used to edit the language. One episode for instance had this one girl on the purple team crying her eyes out, literally and this other girl from the blue team said and I quote "Is she a f***n baby"? & "Stop crying like a b***ch". It was hardcore and I had a WTF moment because I was shocked. Seriously, I couldn't believe it either. Endurance is a wonderful program for adolescent youth. Endurance is not appropriate for viewers under the age of 13.
Adult Written byPeace34 April 9, 2008

Endurance Has Changed

Seems the show's producer's are more interested in turning the kids against each other than just friendly competition and the host edges on fights rather than helping the kids to work things out. Too much cleavage showing of buttocks.