All teen and kid member reviews for Endurance

Teen, 14 years old Written byweare0net0night April 9, 2008

I love this show!

This show is very entertaining for kids my age. But sometimes my dad will watch it with me and he loves it too. I definitly recomend this show for all ages.

The Greatest Show on Earth!!!

I started watching this show when I was 7 years old and I'm still watching it now!!! There are some parts where the players "like" each other, but that's human nature right??? It's the teenage version of "Survivor" obviously. The host might get on your nerves a little, and some seasons are better than others. The top 3 season recommendations from me are E1 for the drama, E3 for the confusing alliances, and E5 another dramatic season. Anyhow, this show is AMAZING!!!
Kid, 11 years old January 17, 2011

I love it!

I love this show and I would record it and watch it over and over! I wanted to audition but these buttholes decided to replace it with the hub (not really that good, I only like family game night) but I still have some recorded!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysupercookiejar November 19, 2011

I hate it

its very bad and dumb and a kid versoin of survivor
Teen, 15 years old Written byMovieReviewz January 24, 2010
I LOVE Endurance! It's a great show and I've always wanted to audition, but it's over :(
Kid, 11 years old October 1, 2009

the best

I luv endurance i think it is like the best show and they dont ever say bad words i love the awesome show
Teen, 13 years old Written byRubberSoul August 16, 2009

Perfect show

I used to love this show. I can't wantch it anymore, because I don't have the channel anymore. It is filled with drama, and this is why it is so interesting. I loved the season when the purple team and the green team made an alliance, since the girls were friends.
Teen, 13 years old Written bye5blue March 10, 2009
This is the best show that any teen can watch. Instead of filling my head with violence sex language and soo much more i get to see real Teenagers just being teens, getting there competitive faces on and really learning about themselves. I miss it and can't belive they even considered cancelling it. I only have one more chance to Audition they must save this show!
Teen, 15 years old Written bybabushka_blond April 9, 2008

A Good Show

This show is very nice--- a toned down, kid version of Survivor. The challenges are fascinating, and the whole plot line is very different than Survivor, making it a unique show that's good for kids.
Teen, 13 years old Written bylooking_four_a_book April 9, 2008

Very Entertaining and Fun to watch!

I love this show, it's so fun to watch!