All parent member reviews for Entourage

Adult Written byssteyer August 4, 2009
One of my favorite shows! Great acting, hilarious characters, and a fun way to see real places in Los Angeles Very graphic and often crude humor but is still awesome!
Parent Written byPuddleglum March 4, 2013

A frat boy's delight!

Lots of sex, nudity, cursing, drugs. The main characters on the show are rich, sleezebag stereotypes. Not a positive role model to go around in addition to a boring, superficial storyline.
Parent Written byGr8man June 5, 2015

Mature 13 year old

Although they swear way to often there is little to no actual sexual content merely a few joke scattered throughout the show so for a mature 13 year old and really a 14.
Parent of a 13 year old Written bydocpainter October 1, 2009

save it for the adults

I'm a 50 something chick who totally loves this show. Used to live in SoCal and it is very true to life out there. It's "sex and the city" for guys, lots of swearing, gameplaying and trying to get laid. This one I save for late at night, after my teen is in bed!
Educator Written bySincerus July 18, 2014

Fantastic(ally Vulgar)

Probably one of the funniest shows I've come across in a long time, lots of swearing, lots of sex (scenes of and conversations about), constant consumerism (it's set in Hollywood...), and lots of alcohol/pot consumption. Minimal violence, I can recall maybe a handful of fistfights between inebriated characters, no gore, no wife beating, child abusing, or rape. None of the characters are amazing role models but none of them are bad all the way through. Very laid back show for the most part - the storyline does get more serious as it goes on with hard drugs, marital problems, and money issues all becoming themes, however none of these negative aspects are glamorized as one might expect. Good show to watch if you're an adult who doesn't get easily offended, and if your kid is beyond the age where sex, drugs, and swearing are taboo then it's probably ok for them to watch too. The worst thing that will happen is they'll see naked people and learn some new swear word combinations.
Parent Written byJules.Hopewell August 4, 2011

Appropriate for Mature Teens

I believe Entourage is a show appropriate for children 13 & over due to it's harmful language, yet good messages. By thirteen I mean a mature 13 year old. Although there is some sexuality it is completely implied and nothing obscene is shown. I first had shaky feelings about the show but after watching an episode I found it not as inappropriate as it was made up to be. My children ( boy-16 and girl-14) thoroughly enjoy the show.
Parent Written byMovie Fan54 July 6, 2011

Suitable for 15+- review from a parent

Entourage is a great blend of comedy and drama. It has a very interesting storyline and has great character development. It is pretty much an R-Rated movie, and most older teens are allowed to watch R-rated movies anyways. The language in Entourage can be harsh at times, but nothing too over the top. Sexual content can be an issue in some episodes, but most sexual content is implied. For example, a character might pick up a hooker and go to his room for you know what, but nothing is shown. However, some episodes may feature nudity which can be graphic. but that is very rare. Overall. Entourage is suitable for older teens 15+. It can be awkward to watch with your parents, but teens should be able to handle this. There is nothing in this show that your teen has not been exposed to or seen before. My sons watched this show when they were 15 and 17, and they felt that while it can be mature at times, overall it is a great show from the hit-making HBO channel. Mature teens who have watched R-Rated movies should be fine with this series. Nothing too explicit, or over the top. The only reason the show is TV-MA (equal to Rated R movies), is because it is on a private channel (HBO). Shows on FOX and NBC could easily be TV-MA if they were on private channels, not public.
Adult Written bymissyj April 9, 2008