Kid reviews for Episodes

Episodes Poster Image

I know I'm 9 but...

Its kind of too much of dirty things but I like it because of the making of own episode. In baby project. Jonah said that if he should get a comdon which is sickening! What the poop!

Very funny, pretty edgy

Episodes is a hilarious sitcom which seems to believe that it relies on very strong language and sex references in order to be funny, it doesn’t. The language can range from b*tch to the F word and the infrequent use of the C word (approximately one use per series) the language is annoyingly frequent and distracts from the plot. Sex references range from mild to strong, with references and moderate scenes to and of sexual behaviour, very little of this is needed to move the plot forward but it is there. Some brief mentions of drug use. There is one episode in series 2 which features some topless female nudity, it is a few minutes long and not sexualised but uncomfortable to watch. Overall, episodes is not the best show to watch and an easy miss, I recommend parents watch a few episodes before or with their child before they let them watch this. Most 13-14 year olds should be fine with this.

Nice That Matt is back on his feet