Kid reviews for Erased

Erased Poster Image

AMAZING

I typically don’t enjoy anime’s but I LOVE this one. There is cursing involved but nothing bad than that. It is a murder mystery show. I would say 11 and up because when the character time travels he and his friends are 11

Watch the REAL ANIME

The real anime is great it's just that in the real anime there 's a lot of cursing in it.

1 person found this helpful.

PLEASE watch the actual anime.

the original anime is PERFECT- its an amazing anime with a intense plot. its WAY better than the movie! if ur worried abt the english dub, it has it, and its also on netflix, so dont waste hr time on this.
1 person found this helpful.

One of the best shows I've watched!

The show has a very good overall message of redemption and friendship, however, there is some murder, and blood, and kidnapping. The show is all round very good, don't pay attention to "Xoe's" Review as it is a poor review. The show features time travel which is the basis of the story. This show is suitable if you have a mature child who can handle adult topics and can also handle blood. I also think this is better than the anime/ manga as the events are more realistically performed. - Hope this Review Helped

1 person found this helpful.

I know most live action anime recreates are crap but this... this was terrible

Nothing even looks real anyway with how far the knife was stabbed into his mom she wouldn't have died and definitely not be bleeding from the opposite side of her body. Why do the ten year olds look like their 14! In basic words this was... crap. Just watch the anime, you'll be much more satisfied.

erased revieew

in my opinion, if you are fine with your child seeing a dead body ling on the ground covered in blood, but not mutilated too much - just stabbed - then this is fine. if you are extra worried they can watch the anime instead. it teaches about child abuse.