Kid reviews for Escape the Night

Escape the Night Poster Image

this show is 14+ for sex, violence and nudity

the tv show has sex, violence and nudity in the nudity scene they just show a girls butts

Very good show!

This show did have some blood and gore and a few cuss words scattered. Season 2 gets more on the violent side.

Da best show

They say BITCH a lot but most of them there are except like ro and Justine and Joey and Bret man and Colleen but some swearing

amazing

this show is very good espetaly to kids who like scary stuff. the show dose include death and at one point they had to burry someone alive . it also contans language like ocasanaly hell shit or damn and there is one sex scean but the cherictars are whering clothes.

Escape the night review

I haven't finished watching all of it yet but I can clarify there is some swearing like the occasional sh*t or hell or damn. Also there is some sex like in season 1 there was sex but you could tell they were wearing clothes, also there this one scene in season one wear two of the characters have to do some stuff with mannequins. There is a tiny tiny bit of blood people die to but nothing completely gory.

Can be intense.

It rarely has bad words and has people in peril and in the 2nd season has some blood but not that scary.

Depends on your teen

Escape the night is a bunch of youtubers who get to get her for a dinner party that goes horribly wrong. There is death, drama. There are a few questionable scenes in the 1st season, but I think 2,3,4 are ok.

I really like it

There's mild violence and language, like the occasional sh*t or hell, but that's not enough to make me up my age. Like I said, there is some violence, but it's not like straight up R rated horror. If your queasy with blood or death, this might not be for you. With me, I can only watch a couple episodes per day because I feel like I'm going to throw up, but the story/everything else that's not violence related keeps me up at night watching it. Would definitely recommend to, if your not good with horror at a younger age, 13+, or if your more mature and ok with violence, 10+.