Kid reviews for Eureka

Eureka Poster Image

Funny! Geekiness!

This show is great! I watched it all the way through with my mother and it always was appropriate and charming. Instead of a classic stabbing or bank robbery, the crime is taken to the next sciency level. A town of nerds (I mean that as a good thing) testing out their inventions that go horribly wrong. It's actually quite amusing. There are sexual innuendos but not too frequently. Towards the end of the show a couple is often shown in bed. There's no kissing but they are in underwear and overnight sex is implied. But it's nothing too mild. Violence is generally not shown but their are often dead bodies, fist fights, and other things that never get too mild. Drinking has happened but not as frequent as some other shows I watch like Once Upon A Time or Arrow. I'm sure there was an episode about drugs but drugs aren't themes. Overall this is a great, classic, science promoting show you should binge during your free weekends.

I honestly don't understand why the show was cancelled.

I'm currently on season 3, and find this show AMAZING! The story is well built, and each character is built in a way you feel you're inside the show. Violence isn't Mich of a problem, but charred and defaced bodies are shown in numerous episodes.

Good for a mature, well-raised child

I am a student in the gifted program at my school. This is one of my favorite shows. It combines science with comedy, like Doctor Who or Back To The Future does. Since I was little, I have been a geek, so this show is perfect. There is some cussing, but kids are usually exposed to that on a daily basis anyway. Sometimes they also replace words with some thing else such as "What the frac?). It all depends on how the kid is raised. It never really shows anything other than what you might see on Twilight, or similar movies/shows. There is some violence and gore, such as blood and murder. Once again its not uncommon for kids to see this on many other shows. So essentially, this is a great show, as long as a kid is well raised, and knows the difference between shows and reality.

A Wonderful Show!

Eureka has a lot of science and technological involvement. I love it. I recommend it to everyone who likes science, math, computers, or education. There are many scientific, mathematical, and technological jokes throughout the episodes. It is recommended that you have some background knowledge on America's history. If you like it, please go onto the Eureka Facebook Page and help bring Eureka Season 6.

My favourite TV show

I

I don't understand why people are saying it's so bad. And it gets better as seasons go by. My whole family's hooked, and my god-sister are too. One of them is 8. And even she cracks up at a lot of the jokes because it isn't that bad. And the mouthy teenager turns into a pretty good role model in other seasons. And me and a bunch of my friends have put Jo as our role model!!!!! She's so AWESOME!!!!!!!! Anyways, this show is clean compared to some shows people let their 8 year olds watch.

EUREKA!!!

me and my parents watch this together. My family and friends all love it (especially one of my friends pushing woman's rights. She loves Jo). It's scary, but mostly, it's funny.

this is brillant series

eureka! they have done it.

I am so into sci-fi.l this show is clean for the most part and you don"t actually see them do it. the plot of late has taken a confusing turn,there is action but not too much violence. This show is well within the fine zone for teens.

The best!

great show, I really love the science base.