All parent member reviews for Everwood

Adult Written byCheerx0x143 April 9, 2008

Awesome show

One of the great hour shows that are on now a days and you don't have to hide this one from you parents.
Adult Written bysoccerchick April 9, 2008

WONDERFUL

Loved It. Great story line. Characters have great lines and their lifes are so exciting and interesting! So NOT boring!
Adult Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Best show on TV-Parents should watch with their teens

Adult Written byflnole@surfbest.net April 9, 2008

upfront and honest

This isn't a pleasent show. However, in the real world, delicate and "hard to face" realism is open and refreshingly addressed in a transparent fashion. It is a show made to stimulate issues that need to be faced at the appropriate time.
Adult Written byForknose April 9, 2008

Boring

More boring television that really doesn't alienate my mind from the stress of life.
Adult Written byhamsandwizh April 9, 2008

Good program for most people

If this is the type of show you like, then great. But I honestly don't know about letting younger teens watch it alone. It isn't nearly as bad as other shows out there but some episiodes talk about sex, or kids wanting to have sex, or high school kids dating older women. I think about any teen, around 15 or 16 and older can watch it on their own, I think any kids younger then that shouldn't always watch it alone and I personaly recommend that parents go to the shows website www.thewb.com and click on the show, 'Everwood' and see what that next show will be talking about and decide if it is ok for their kid to watch it alone, if at least one of the parents should watch that episode with them, or if the kid should not watch that episode at all. I am 19 and watch the show but there are a few that I've seen that talk about sex, or using pot to ease someone's pain who is sick where the only doctor against it comes around at the end, and a few shows that I've known would talk about stuff like that and I don't even watch those and I feel if i had younger teens, under the age of 16 (A lot of teens that age and younger do watch this show, my girlfriend's sister does and shes 14) I would have to watch some of the shows with them and explain why some of the stuff they are doing isn't right during the tv breaks, even if my kid gets annoyed by it. And some I think I wouldn't let my younger teenagers watch, I'd take them out to dinner or something just so they won't see it. But, I'm only 19 and don't have kids, but that's how I believe I would do it.
Adult Written byagnesmac April 9, 2008

Adult Written bybumblebee April 9, 2008

Teen years and problem solving

This show was cancelled but will rerun from beginning starting in October on ABC Family. Only season 1 is available on DVD at current time. The show was cancelled too soon witht he merger of UPN and WB networks. A great miscalculation and unfortunate for everyone that like smart dramas with wit, humor and thought provoking situations. If you haven't checked it out...do so!