Kid reviews for Everything's Gonna Be Okay

Everything's Gonna Be Okay Poster Image

Best Show EVER

I love this show

I would say depending on the emotional and intellectual maturity of the child, they could be as young as 10/11 and still relate strongly to the characters. I say this because they do discuss sex, drugs, alcohol, and rape but in an educational, entertaining, and relatable(even for someone who hasn't experienced it) way. As for the actual content, this show gives a realistic and funny lens to your teen years. As someone who is a neurodivergent gay teen I thought this show was hilarious, extremely relatable, educational, and my personal comfort show if you can get past the sad first episode.

This Was A Very Good Show.

In the first episode Nicolas and his father talk about sex, including anal sex, but the scene would probably go over the heads of most kids. There's a bit of swearing, but not much. I thoroughly enjoy this show.

Not Necessarily Kid Friendly, but slightly more realistic than other shows.

Teens should be okay watching this. TV show depicts teens and young adults with autistic or quirky like behavior. First episode sets the tone of narrative. 5 episodes in, no good influences. The father as well as the brother. Despite this, it's an accurate description of what some people with autism have to face. Good concept, just went quickly into sex, drugs, and minors consumption of alcohol 5 episodes in, each about 25 mins long.