Kid reviews for Eye Candy

Eye Candy Poster Image

great show

This show is great, It constantly keeps you on edge! The show is very gory and can be quite scary, the deaths reminds me of shows such as criminal minds, there is constant throat slitting and other gory things like chopping off fingers and removal of other certain things such as eyes. I think this show depends on how mature the person is, it is definitely worth the watch!!

One of my favourites

Eye Candy is a great show. It's about a girl trying to uncover who her serial killer/ stalker is. Some scenes show dead bodies and blood and they're will be disturbing content, but if your mature enough and you want to watch this show then go right ahead.

Brilliant Show!

Although it depends on the maturity of the viewer, I think that this show is appropriate for ages 12 and up. It is a great programme and also delivers a great message for using the internet safely, as the things that happen in the TV show could probably happen in real life and have happened before. It definitely hooks you in straight away. There are some disturbing scenes where people have been killed quite nastily but are usually already dead, you only see a couple of killings but there are many deaths. There are a couple of sexual scenes but nothing too over the top and there is not too much skin shown or anything. Overall the show is really good and I would definitely recommend watching it.

Suspenseful!!

I watched the pilot episode after I saw all the hype it was getting on social media and decided to check it out. I do have to agree that it was a bit violent and had one "racy" scene but besides those things it was captivating. I then watched all of the other episodes and the amount of sex has gone (way) down and although there's violence it's what you can expect from a show in the thriller genre. But besides from that, the suspense, action, and romance are balanced very well. Personally, I think Lindy's character is a good role model. She always tries to look on the positive side and never gives up. I am thirteen, and I have to admit I am somewhat mature for my age, but I think that this show is great for mature teens as long as they're not easily scared or squeamish around blood.

Good show!!!

This show is about a serial killer. The main character's are lindy, tommy, and sophia. It is creepy at times, but it's what you'd expect for a serial killer show. There is making out, but nothing a 12 year old can't handle. They use the words 'hell' and 'damn' and b!tch is the worst word... Teenage drinking at party's but that's all for alcohol and drugs. Overall this is a great show for age 12+.