Parent reviews for Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files

Experts debunk supernatural video clips in so-so show.

Adult Written byBunny86 February 13, 2021

Season 1 episode 6

On season 1 episode 6 about the civil war apparition fishers Indiana....they try to reenact the four wheeler going past but i believe they are looking at it from a wrong angle. The 'paranormal' isnt moving. If u look closely its a spider in a web and they're just walking past it with the light reflecting on it.
Adult Written byDJ Wolfman August 20, 2011

Needs More Fact Checking.

I watch this show along with Destination Truth and Legend Quest, DT the only one I even remotely take seriously. This show's "experts" are no where close to being so. Most of the videos they look into look very fake, more so than the ones they are skeptical of. They pretend to be skeptics while having the same over enthusiasm that Ghost Hunter's has. One case that sticks out in my mind, is that they believed a creature in London to be a Boar/Lion hybrid...that's a basic genetics fail.
Parent of a 2 and 2-year-old Written byxochil August 31, 2010

WISH IT WAS ON MORE OFTEN

I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I WISH IT WAS ON MORE OFTEN.. OTHER THAN THAT I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE. THERE ARE THINGS IN THIS WORLD THAT ARE NOT MEANT TO HAVE EXPLANATIONS

Adult Written byPCgirl August 13, 2010
I love this show and I am way past 20+. The investigations really keep my attention.