All parent member reviews for Family Matters

Adult Written byThe JP Show June 8, 2009

Message is clear

Unlike most disney sitcoms, the message is clear , The show is very enjoyable. I Give a kindergardener excepetion on some episodes. Parental advisory given on some episodes like "The Gun" and "DUDES". Great show for families to watch together.
Adult Written byAngela33 April 9, 2008
Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 24, 2012

Urkel,you absolutly ROCK.

What a funny sitcom.It also has positive messages.I love the way I am.THATS the message in Family Matters.
Adult Written byJEDI micah October 16, 2012

I LOVE URKEL!!!

This is one of my favorite sitcoms! Urkel really knows how to make you laugh! He also shows that being a nerd is cool! That's why I like myself the way I am! Urkel is a fun way to bring the whole family together to enjoy this sitcom classic!
Adult Written byAl Jackson April 26, 2012

Really good!

This show is SO funny! It has great voice acting and funny scripts!
Educator Written byshashabel9 July 10, 2011

good show

i loved it
Parent of a 3, 5, 8, 8, 10, and 15 year old Written byLilianna123456 October 10, 2010

Perfect for all ages!

This show is great! Even my little 3 year old loves to watch it. It's a great family show no matter how old your kids are. My 15 year old son enjoys it too. Its a great alternative for him other than Spongebob and Blues Clues :)
Parent Written byPlague February 26, 2010

Family Matters

A very memorable show for the whole family. The number of role models in this show are just flowing. Although Steve usually causes most of the trouble and accidents, he never means to intentionally, and is an outstanding young man who stands up for himself and those he loves no matter how dangerous the situation seems. Familys will gain much moral comfort from this show, that I am sure of.