All teen and kid member reviews for Family Matters

Kid, 12 years old November 4, 2010

Awesome~

I love this show! It's actually funny and heartwarming, a favorite.
Kid, 12 years old February 26, 2011
love it love Steve he is so funny
Teen, 15 years old Written byGregoryMccormick123 June 17, 2014

UKREL IS THE MAN!

Family Matters was a hysterical sitcom. Nick at Nite needs to put back it's reruns, because I loved watching there. It was so funny. I also love the characters in it!
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheBombFunn August 13, 2013

Funny!

This show is SO funny. I love it. Nothing much left to say.
Teen, 15 years old Written byMitchell Charleston June 18, 2013

Very likeable sitcom.

Family Matters is one of my favorite sitcoms. It is super funny and I always laugh when I watch it. It also has positive messages. I recommend Family Matters.
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2013

funny

amazing show! it is a show i remember watching late on nick @ night now i watch it on BET i remember the "do the urkel" song and dance. it has been a great show of my memories and im glad to give it 5/5
Teen, 14 years old Written byBluesky123 April 2, 2013

Funny show with positive messages!

This show is awesome! It's really funny, and there's also a positive message at the end of each show. Plus there is character growth throughout the seasons. In my opinion, the later seasons where urkel is older is much funnier than the earlier seasons. Once in a while there's some iffy stuff in the episodes. But it's not nearly as bad as it is nowdays. Family Matters is just one example of how TV back then was good. Or at least better than TV nowdays. So watch it! You won't regret it!
Kid, 12 years old September 28, 2012

Keep your breasts to yourselves.

I liked this show, but in one episode there is a picture of a woman with her breasts shown, almost completely uncovered; big turnoff: I don't think I've watched the show since.
Kid, 12 years old September 2, 2012

Parents Please Read.

I LOVE This Show! Sexy Stuff: Just kissing or talking about sexy stuff. Language: There is one episode where the dad says "hell" and there's a few more.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsabel13 August 26, 2012

Good family show

I used to watch this all the time when I was 11.
Teen, 16 years old Written byJoseph Rock February 29, 2012

Very good show.

I personaly think everything on this show is excellent.From the jokes to the voice acting.
Kid, 11 years old December 27, 2011

Bravo, just amazing.

This is an amazing show! Perfect for any kid. But, there is a couple episodes where they cuss using words like "h***" and a**". But that was just in 1 or 2 episodes. Other than that, Bravo. ;)
Teen, 14 years old Written byjw1709 July 27, 2011

Funny!

I burst out laughing whenever i see it
Kid, 11 years old June 25, 2011

awesome

so funny.me and my little brother love to watch it.great!!!!
Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2011

A funny old show for tweens, teens, and adults!

Funny! A good show for older kids and adults! Although, there a lot of smooching and some innuendos. There was one brief talk about same-sex relationships. There is some police work talk too. 11 and up is A-OK!
Kid, 11 years old April 19, 2011

SUSPENDERS FTW

Urkel is my lover. I enjoy any episode, because it's so cute and pure. They learn a moral in every episode so I give it a A+ in all subjects! C:
Teen, 13 years old Written byrobinrunner March 22, 2011

Family matters is a warm series for families every where

You shoudn't be to worried about profanity for it's rarely used. Occasional conversations between the teenagers shouldn't be heard by the younger generation though.
Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 31, 2010

Love it!

This show is SO funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written byshanno15 August 4, 2010

Better than Full House

I absolutely love this show, it's hilarious and has good messages! A must watch!
Kid, 11 years old August 2, 2010

annoying!

this show is so annoying! why does the kid with glasses have that hrroble high piched voice? ruins the show.