Kid reviews for Famous in Love

Famous in Love Poster Image

Great show

A lot my sexual relationships in the second season

Atrocious

Dear god. This show is terrible. It’s impossible to care about these characters in the slightest, and the awful acting of Bella Thorne is so offputting and overdone. The side characters barely contribute to the barely existent plot, and the love triangle is not interesting at all. This show is just a wannabe uber successful teen show, feeding off of shows like PLL and TVD. This show is a testament to the fact that Bella Thorne can’t act, let alone carry a whole tv show. It’s a miracle that the show got a second season. Anyway, hopefully you find this review and don’t waste your time, since I already did! And if you do watch this show, go back and watch a few episodes of Shake It Up. You’ll hate Bella Thorne by the end of the 3rd episode so you’ll need to remind yourself that she isn’t ALL bad.

could be much better

SEX: Rainer is seen making out on a sofa with a topless girl. they are interrupted by Rainers mother. Th girl quickly puts her clothes on afterwards. No nudity is scene. SEX: Rainer is described as a player, often sleeping around. Paige refuses his advances at first because of this. Sex: Jordon sleeps with Rainers girlfriend, Tangey, and is seen making out with her, removing her shirt. Jordon is also seen in bed with Rainers mother, kissing her. Their relationship is secret and Rainer is not aware. SEX: Alexis briefly has a relationship with another girl and is seen kissing her. Alexis dates Jake and they are seen in bed together. SEX: Rainer and Page practice a sex scene, though no sex is actually seen. They also share a few kisses. SEX: Cassandra works as a topless maid, to pay for college, for half the season. Her bare back is scene. One of her clients tries to pay her to have sex with him. He is naked but his private parts are covered by plants, books, etc. Cassandra turns him down. No sex is ever seen but it is heavily implied often. The moments leading up to sex are seen in almost every episode. Overall this is a silly, overly dramatic TV show about being famous. Paige's path to fame is incredibly unrealistic and never happens in real life.

Cliche, bad cast and boring

I watched the first episode and immediately wanted to turn it off. The show is about a young woman named Paige who's starred in this big movie and has to deal with the new life as a celebrity and in the meantime choose between two boys. I absolutely don't appreciate love triangles unless they're well written but this - no. If you have great taste in tv shows, don't bother. It is cliche as I expected but it's actually so bad. The acting and cast - not great. The characters were boring and the plot is unrealistic. Based on what I've seen it's okay for most people since it's so dull and bad, so I guess younger people will like it for its cheesiness.

Awful acting, cliché storyline, not well-thought and untalented main actors.

Extremely tasteless show that has an awful cliché storyline, actors and actresses do not even match the roles they are playing, hence it is obvious that they are on the show due to their names, not talent. Lack of diversity since barely any of the diverse actors have lives of their own. Do not even waste your time with this crap if you have fine taste in film/television.

Not at all good for younger viewers.

I'm 13 and only got through about 10 minutes of the first episode when I reached a make out scene with only underwear on and I'm not completely sure how long it lasted because I had to turn it off immediately and find something else. I'm very disappointed with Freeform that they would have a show like that . And they do have lesbians which might be a problem to certain parents that don't agree with that. And the sad thing is it's a really good storyline. I learned about it when turning on the tv and that was what was on. I got intrigued and went to watch the first episode where I was very unimpressed.

Spectacular and shows the glitz and glam and the dark side of being famous

This show is one of the most mature teen shows i have probably watched its an amazing show but it's very mature for TV-14 but still dose earn it's rating the show contains some very strong sexual innuendo it's okay for teens 14 and up depending on how mature

AMAZING SHOW

PLEASE DO NOT EVER DISCONTINUE THIS SHOW!!! This show is very dramatic and romantic. Its very similar to The Vampire Diaries because there's 2 boys 1 girl struggles to pick over which i love.

it was amazing

the first season was amazing and I am really hoping to see a season two!