Kid reviews for Farscape

Complex sci-fi thrills from the far side of the universe.

Teen, 13 years old Written bythe filminator April 28, 2012

common sense media's review is missleading.

I have not seen this show for many years and I would like to get the box set. However do not be fooled by this seemingly harmless sci-fi adventure, the last 2 series are rated 18 and the rest are rated 15. Although the only disturbing violence ( the parts that my dad did not let me see when the series was on tv ) is when a man is tortured (I think by electrocution) and a man and his partner are obliterated by gun fire. The only other thing worth mentioning is that there is some mildly offensive language and some aggresive behaviour between the main characters. Finaly some of the theames covered in this series are probably too adult for younger audiences.

Teen, 17 years old Written byJosiawesome March 2, 2012

Entertaining, but not for everyone

This show has an interesting story and a colorful cast of characters. The story mostly -but not allways- centers around the violent events that suround the crew on Moya. There is one episode in which the central part of the story is a gauntlet that gives the wearer power but is addictive like a drug. In that episode one of the female alien characters strips her clothes off and is shown fully from the back. It's a brief scene that parents need to be aware of. Other than that, this is an entertaining show to watch.