All parent member reviews for Fashion Police

Parent Written byroxyl April 28, 2012

It's a shame

I have watched Fashion Police even though almost every other word from Joan Rivers has to be bleeped. I won't be watching any longer, however, because of the sacreligious comment she made in the April 27 broadcast (about "Coco"). It's a shame that Joan does not realize that if you're truly funny you don't have to stoop to vulgarity and coarseness. It's a shame, because I like looking at the fashions and hearing the comments of the other panel members. I just can't take Joan's disgusting mouth any longer.
Adult Written byMovieluver101 August 29, 2011

NEVER

Go on Joan Rivers, get some more botox. Don't waste your time on this show. It's full of bad language and sexual talk. Of course they have there own opinion but trying to get laughs by calling people hookers is not what I would want to do. This has to much language and sex talk, please don't bother
Adult Written byLayneE October 7, 2010

Where do you draw the line?

Let an over-processed geriatric teach us all to be bullies and materialistic. Yup, I like looking at crazy outfits, but come on! We're in an age where kids kill themselves because of bullies; let's not support it without talking it out with our kids first!
Parent Written byBellaBree May 12, 2014

Boot Rivers

This "lady" is the base human I know of. She is cruel, nasty, and sends a message of hate into the world. If I was Giuliani I wouldn't associate myself with such evil. Is the only way Joan can validate herself is by cutting others down. Nothing good will come of any thing she is associated with. Please remove show or her.
Parent Written byChicky56 July 24, 2012

Take Fashion Police Off the Air

This show is too crude for adults. The language is foul and derogatory toward most stars. Please, whoever decides what airs on TV; take this show off the air. It hurts that woman (by enlarge) speak so negatively about other women and the way they dress, is too ugly, words cannot express the negative feeling that I had while watching this horrible show. Dressing is an individual process; all should be accepted. No person dresses better or worse than another. Is this what you try to teach your children?