Parent reviews for Feud

Stunning period piece full of juicy gossip, iffy messages.

Adult Written byidiotbabe December 17, 2018

This Show Changed My Life

Time to be honest: I'm a college student, and in my free time, I like to write about media that has influenced me. I would be honored if anyone ever read or thought about what I have to say.
I fell in love with Jessica Lange's work when I was pretty young, and started watching all of her work. This show came out when I was in high school, and I religiously watched every single episode. This show really did change me. I ended up making a giant thesis about agism and sexism in Hollywood during my senior year of high school because of this show. There are a lot of times when women are degraded, cursed at and extremely disrespected, but this is in the show for a reason; it's there to teach us what happened to these women and how far we have come (or haven't come) since the 60s. Pretty much everyone in the show drinks and smokes, but as you can see with many of them, Crawford in particular, it ruined many of their lives.
This show has an incredible message. I think any kid who has the desire to look into this world and these injustices should be able to watch it. I credit this show and these women for the woman that I am today.
I consider these women not to be my role models because they were mean, or because they drank and smoked and slept around, but because they were fighters. They never gave up. And they taught me so very much because of it. I'm thankful for this show, and I'm thankful to anyone who has read this far into my review.

Parent Written byGabriel N. November 14, 2017
My kids asked me to watch this show, because it had their favorite actress, from American Horror Story, Jessica Lange. I was unsure about it at first. As I watched on, I figured this would be okay for my kids to watch. Not a lot of questionable material here other than the obvious drinking and frequent smoking.

Adult Written byChris1989 March 6, 2017

Not what I expected but good

I was watching this hoping to get a good laugh at it I didn't get the laughs non stop like i had expected but I sure got a few laughs and a good time I liked the drama portion of the show as well yes I am a man but I am proud to say that I love the show but please parents read this warning though this is a tame show compared to some fx shows the language and bad examples fly out of every corner so maybe not the best of shows to show the kids but aside from that it is magnificent