All parent member reviews for Final Fu

Not yet rated
Adult Written byMaster Christian April 9, 2008

I think the media in the last 15 years or so have promoted extreme fighting and competition that the public believes this to be the true essense of the martial arts! Tae kwon Do number one is not a Martial art - history shows on the record it was found as a the korean natioanl Sport in the 1950's. regardless, Martial arts were never intended to be a sport. When someone says martial arts automatically now they think of Tae Kwon do or extreme fighting.. WRONG!!!! That is called Martial Sport.. and it is 100% different then a Martial art! This is just another show on TV that plays with the current fad and false truths like the UFC.. Martial arts art about striving to become better, to be in competition with ones self, not others and inner enlightenment in addition to the realistci self defense. it have nothing to do with my style is better then your style. A true martialartist will now that all styles compliment one another and there is NO BEST STYLE! To try and prove my style is better then yours goes against the true essense and is rediculas. The public suffers as a result of these programs and the Tae Kwon Do false marketing in the USA saying it is a Martial art.. it should not be a big deal, just say this is Martial sports and enlighten the public and to the difference in martial art and martial sport! this is a disgrace. If you would like further comment, please see my website at and view the facts on martial sports page.