Kid reviews for Final Space

Final Space Poster Image

Amazing show

It's a great show I will admit there is quite a bit of gore, and sexual references but definitely not that much you should totally watch it unless you aren't comfortable with gore, etc etc
1 person found this helpful.
warner bros discovery just cancel the show for nothing all people are sad because of david zaslav

Season 1: Funny. Season 2: Intense. Season 3 Super Intense

Final Space is ok But too Intense And bit funny. Final space can have Sexual references This Adult animated series. Remember Kids: Do not warch it until you are 16 I recommended 16 because Of Intense violence Sexual references

I DO NOT AGREE WITH THE CLASSIFICATION!!!

The show has great messages, a beautiful background, and very exciting action. There are some things a little risque but they are very slight ah and some blood but it is not so bad I think that for people with more than 12 years it is fine

11 or 12

Final Space is a great show. It has great messages that hit you in the heart. It does have a lot of violence, but as long as your kid can handle blood, they'll be fine. AGE REVIEW: VIOLENCE: 4/5: The violence in this show is very frequent and quite intense, but as long as your kid can handle blood, they'll be fine. SEX: 1/5: There is only one questionable scene in the whole show that can easily be skipped out. It will fly over kids heads. Naked butts are infrequently shown, not in a sexual way. LANGUAGE: 2/5: The language in this show isn't that strong and is infrequent. The language used are cr*p, h*ll and d*ck. "Freaking" is also used. CONSUMERISM: 0/5: No consumerism is present. DRINKING/DRUGS: 2/5: Some characters drink (not loads), but they don't get drunk. Drinking is infrequent. Drugs are only used once, when Gary drugs a character into falling asleep. Nothing too bad. EMOTIONAL SCENES: 3/5: The show is quite emotional and main characters occasionally die. This can be quite sad for young viewers, so make sure your kid can handle it. To conclude, I think this show is fine for 11/12 year olds and up. Netflix went a bit far with the 15 rating.

Final Space is just fine!

It's a great Netflix show I don't see anything wrong with it Honestly, It's amazing but gets boring at times; Definitely okay for even 8-year-olds because Hell, all the cautioning is just 'Language' such as using the word 'frick' and 'fricking' lots of times and nudity 'not-gore' blood____ and that's it. That's a 9+ for me BUT- I can't lie- even 7-year-olds could watch this...

Unfair and amateur review in both the comedic view of things and violence side of things

Final Space, Revolves around Gary, A character that was pre-planned to go through several stages of character development, Gary grows from an arguably annoying MC, into a beautifully written character with interesting twists and turns, No character in this show has a simple back story, and almost every character is worth debating over being bad, or good, The character development specifically gary is going through, is what this "review" considers "not funny", To cover the violence topic, yes!, i completely agree that Final Space (especially in season 3) is pretty violent, Here by i recommend that you atleast understand that, Although this show is in my opinion, Safe from 10+ , Its charm was dedicated for audiences from 14 and above, Using difficult character lore and mediocre samples of violence as an example for this statement, Lastly i want to cover the "great message" rating, I couldnt disagree more, Final space has had me tearing up over some of the messages they bring throughout this show, Not just positive ones, but realistic ones, "Its not about making mistakes, But its about how far you're willing to go to fix it". i rate this show an absolute 10/10 would cry again :)

Hilarious Star-warsy space comedy

I started watching this show on Netflix when I was 11. It is like a fusion of Rick and Morty and Star Wars. It has a great storyline which causes laughs and tears and several other reactions. sure there is a little bit of violence and some jokes most people miss, but the violence is just blood. no organs or anything. there is mild swearing like cr*p, h*ll, d*mn, and in the subtitles on netflix (never actually said on the show), b*tch. Oh and there is also alien drugs.

IT'S perfect and awsome

so this was intresting the animation is smooth as hell and very pretty and yes im a pre- teen 12 years old and say cool i just watch 2 ep last night and wowi it may have cursing words and violence but i think i all ready know what swear words are+ violence are plus sexaul ref sooo cool cool :3

Really really good!!

This series is one of the best ones I have watched! It has many funny parts but I saw the trailer of season 3 its a bit more emotional..When I read the reviews some parents are saying "it's inappropriate" what do u expect its a 12 :O I really recommend it Ty for reading :) and btw I am 12 idk why it got my age wrong :(