All teen and kid member reviews for Finding Bigfoot

Teen, 13 years old Written byHeq073198 January 19, 2012

I DO THINK THERE'S A SQUATCH IN THESE WOODS.....

I watch this because it's just so funny!!!!! If anyone ask why you haven't found any bodies, they say that bigfoots BURY THEIR DEAD. I'm sorry, but when I heard that couldn't control myself, and I was rolling on the floor laughing. Oh, and power lines. "There are power lines here. Squatches follow power lines." That's my favorite!!! Every time they claim to hear a noise that THE AUDIENCE CAN'T HEAR they never get footage of anything, they just say "Yup, that's a squatch" and go home. And EVERY video they see they say, "Yup, that's a squatch." I don't believe, I just watch for comedic value, when it's supposed to be completely serious. While I don't think bigfoot is real, I do believe in the chupacabra. But that's a whole different topic.
Kid, 12 years old November 21, 2014

Bigfoot show for bigger kids

This is a reality tv show about 4 BFRO (bigfoot field researchers organization) investigators who are trying to prove that bigfoots are real. This show can get a little spooky. On several episodes the team go out on night investigations, where they sometimes hear howls, roars & yells. Also, witnesses describe seeing bigfoots running across the road or looking in their windows. Occasional cursing is "bleeped". Besides the scariness, this is a very interesting show. But be careful, little kids might be scared. And don't let little kids watch it right before bedtime.
Teen, 13 years old Written bypie or pie March 28, 2012

-_- bigfoot 13...........are you serious?

I found this show to be quite funny, looking for something that dosent exsist. I personally love this show (as well as other shows on the animal planet) The positvies of this show are almost endless, from seeing the diffrent parts of the earth to hearing the diffrent sounds of the animals. Finding bigfoot desierves a 4 out of five. its amazing how over protective parents can be. as well as commen sense media
Kid, 12 years old January 15, 2012

Good, but not neccessarily for kids

I liked this show a lot, and, being twelve years old, I thought it was relatively scary (the simulations), but I am old enough to know they are not real. I like the concept of the show. I don't know whether to believe in Big Foot or not. I think it is convincing with the thermal scanner, but I am not sure. For kids, I definitely do not recommend this show. Honestly, it got my heart rate up a little bit during the simulations.
Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 January 12, 2012

He is real

awesome I like to here the people and their stories but the team never really comes to a clear answer
Kid, 10 years old December 16, 2013

BIGFOOT IS AWESOME

it is my favorite show and is really funny to watch Bobo , Renae , Cliff , and Matt go on the hunt to find bigfoot. there is no violence at all .if you dont like cryptids you should not watch the show finding bigfoot.