Kid reviews for Floor Is Lava

Floor Is Lava Poster Image

Guess this up

Hey i don't mind its silliness but i guess its not to bad...for me but im sure other families would like its attractive action minded teens.

Good

I really like this show! It’s pretty funny and entertaining and would definitely recommend it. It may be painful to see 1 of the players bash their head or slip off the equipment but it can funny at times. Definitely recommend it!

Funny show

This is a pretty funny show! the host makes good jokes as the constants bash their heads on playground equipment!
It is a very good series, however, it should be seen by children over 9 years old or more mature children, since children may believe that hanging on chandeliers or jumping between pieces of furniture can be fun.

Floor is Lava Review

Floor is Lava is a game show based on a game that your kids might play. However, while this is a fun game show, at times contestants swear, (ass, damn, hell, etc.) but it's not constant. Other than that, it's a pretty good family game show.

Gets Boring

FLOOR IS LAVA contains mild coarse language, but parents should know about the slapstick violence and slips.

Let kids play!!

I think that kids should play, because it would be good exrcise and bonding time, and it would be fun and i think the kids depending on age should get a trip to a theme park or something like that so its fair sort of like toys. P.S I wanna do it with some old freinds of mine, becouse i think it would be fun.

Fun to watch

Fun to watch in passing time