Parent reviews for Fraggle Rock

Fraggle Rock Poster Image

Overrated and I don't really like it...

I grew up with the reruns and as a child I honestly despised this show and much preferred anything else but this as a child. I tried giving it another chance as an adult and I still found it unwatchable. I give it 2 stars because even though I don't like it at all, other people do so I suppose it's just a major overrated disappointment then just flat out terrible.

No Fraggle Rock movie yet?

Classic show from when I was a teen. Some fantasy violence. Nice for a view on a boring day when you can have a long Fraggle Rock marathon on DVD or your streaming services. Just not for little kids, but also teens that loves some old fashioned adventure and fantasy too. Not much consumerism beside the Fraggle Rock VHS if you can find them in the markets.

Nostalgia meets inappropriate kids language

I started watching it not remembering the inappropriate terms they use words that this review will not even allow me to type! Nothing that needs to be bleeped but expressioms my son cannot use. We love the muppets and the coexistance but some episodes are accidentally deleted.

Really fun show for little ones

I remember watching this as a kid, and have enjoyed watching it with my two year old. There are some brief scary parts with the Gorgs, but it is done is a really silly, nonthreatening way. All the other messages are really positive, when the Fraggles get scared, they help each other. I stay with my son when he watches it, in case it is scary, so we can talk about it.

Awesome Show!

For my Kids 10 and under love this show! It teaches them about life! It has very good role models for my children but for my youngest one the "GORGS" sometimes do get a bit too violent for her age! Still the show is better then I remembered!

Some shows never get old! :)

This was my FAVE show when I was a kid!! So glad to see it's still a hit and recommended for my child!! :D

Classic

Perfect for 6 or older, but younger kids can enjoy it too.

Good messages that can be expanded on by parents. My 6 year-old is old enough to draw lessons from the show while my 2 year-old is just entertained. The messages are lost on my 2 year-old, but at least I don't have them fighting over what to watch with this show.