Parent reviews for Fraggle Rock

Classic kids' series offers both big themes and big fun.

Parent of a 4 year old Written byBaroque January 27, 2011

Nostalgia meets inappropriate kids language

I started watching it not remembering the inappropriate terms they use words that this review will not even allow me to type! Nothing that needs to be bleeped but expressioms my son cannot use. We love the muppets and the coexistance but some episodes are accidentally deleted.

Parent of a 4 and 6 year old Written byfan2orcas October 22, 2010

Some shows never get old! :)

This was my FAVE show when I was a kid!! So glad to see it's still a hit and recommended for my child!! :D
Parent of a 2, 5, 9, 9, 13, and 17 year old Written byAmjmcpk1 October 24, 2010

Awesome Show!

For my Kids 10 and under love this show! It teaches them about life! It has very good role models for my children but for my youngest one the "GORGS" sometimes do get a bit too violent for her age! Still the show is better then I remembered!

Parent of a 2 year old Written byjfw731 November 15, 2010

Really fun show for little ones

I remember watching this as a kid, and have enjoyed watching it with my two year old. There are some brief scary parts with the Gorgs, but it is done is a really silly, nonthreatening way. All the other messages are really positive, when the Fraggles get scared, they help each other. I stay with my son when he watches it, in case it is scary, so we can talk about it.

Parent of a 7 year old Written byurbansublime July 3, 2010
Parent of a 2 and 6 year old Written byfergli June 30, 2010

Perfect for 6 or older, but younger kids can enjoy it too.

Good messages that can be expanded on by parents. My 6 year-old is old enough to draw lessons from the show while my 2 year-old is just entertained. The messages are lost on my 2 year-old, but at least I don't have them fighting over what to watch with this show.

Adult Written byRarityfan October 10, 2018

No Fraggle Rock movie yet?

Classic show from when I was a teen. Some fantasy violence. Nice for a view on a boring day when you can have a long Fraggle Rock marathon on DVD or your streaming services. Just not for little kids, but also teens that loves some old fashioned adventure and fantasy too. Not much consumerism beside the Fraggle Rock VHS if you can find them in the markets.