Kid reviews for Fraggle Rock

Fraggle Rock Poster Image

i hate this show

i'm gonna be short and to the point, this show is boring. some people like it for some reason, i hated it when i was little. you're better off plopping your kid in front of something more interesting like the upsidedown show, the original blue's clues, or oswald the octopus. if you want puppets jack's big music show is much better. it'll expose your kid to some really interesting music from all sorts of backgrounds. fraggle rock though? it's just imaginative nonsense. this which would be fine if it where interesting imaginative nonsense (like the upsidedown show, one of the best things ever aired on TV), but it's not. i'd give this a 2+ but i'm not sure if too much TV is great in any form under the age of 4. i compromised at 3+.

idiriye

I Don't Like Jim Henson's Fraggle Rock! Besides, That Show Is For Babies, Toddlers, Little Kids, & Preschoolers.

Fraggle Rock- Good show?

First of all, I have to say that Fraggle Rock is my favourite TV show ever, even though I wasn't alive during it's running years. It's a lively, fun, and sometimes sad show that almost anyone can relate to. Now, I'm going to write about the five main characters. Gobo: Gobo is the leader of the group, adventurous, smart, and sometimes a little scared, he is the one most fraggles look up to, thanks to his 'goofball' uncle, Travelling Matt, who is currently exploring 'Outer Space'. Fraggles expect Gobo to be exactly like Matt, but sometime he wants to be himself. Red: Red is an amazing character; she's sporty, lively, fun, and she hides her true emotions, for example, she acts like she's not scared when she's petrified, she even knows it won't matter if she is scared, like it says in this one line 'I know my friends would still be friends if I should reach the end; They'd hold me near and dry my tears'. She also admitted to admiring Gobo in an interview back in 2010. (If you must, you could say she has a crush on him,) Also, she has done things you wouldn't expect a girl like her to do, ranging from saving lives to having a major panic attack. Wembley: He is the indecisive one of the group, never making up his mind. That doesn't mean he doesn't know how to have a good time though! He'll probably believe anything he's told and always wants everyone to be friends. Mokey: Ah, Mokey, what a fraggle. She's sweet, kind, thoughtful, pretty much a big softie. Other fraggles sometimes think she can't do anything besides be sweet and write poems; but, oh, she can. She once had a plan to make a fake fraggle doll and throw it in a trap that Junior Gorg made so the fraggles could eat. Boober: There's not much to say about Boober, just that he enjoys laundry, cooking, and he hates germs. He also hates fun; well, he says he does anyway. The main characters only make up a part of the programme, there are other species in the Fraggle universe, like the Doozers. Doozers are small workaholics, standing at about knee- high to a fraggle. They love building, it's their only aspiration in life. They build with small crystal-like structures called Doozer-Sticks. Doozer-Sticks are made of ground radishes, which is great because Doozers love to build and Fraggles love to eat radishes. Gorgs are also a main part of Fraggle Rock, they are like 'walking talking mountains' according to the Fraggles. They think of themselves as the rulers of the Universe. There isn't much else to say about the Gorgs; only that they have a radish garden which the Fraggles steal from (Don't steal kids, the Fraggles don't have access to wide food ranges like we do) All in all, Fraggle Rock is a great show and I recommend watching it.

Best Kid Show Ever!

Every episodes of Jim Henson's Amazing TV show has some lesson with lovable characters. Depending on which episode you watch it may be a little scary. For example children won't be scared in The Secret Society of Poohbahs, but the Terrible Tunnel may scare them a little. Good messages like genorisity, being a good friend but taking care of yourself too.

great for and age

When I was little I was scared of the gorgs but there is nothing even slightly wrong with this show. Sometimes common sense ticks me off because they baby kids to much. I mean 6 and up, by that time some kids might not even like the show anymore. So any kid can watch this show and don't listen to common sense because they should just be called media