Kid reviews for Friends

Hilarious sitcom for adults and older teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPeterE472 July 16, 2010

on on on for every1

i love love love it its the best tv show ever

Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2015

Friends is the best!

I'm 12 and I love watching friends! They say it's violent, but it isn't that violent. A few people trip and fall, nose bleeds, that's about it. I don't recommend anyone under 11 watches it, because it has sex implied, and kissing. (It's not as bad as it sounds!) Otherwise it is an amazing TV show! So, so funny!
Teen, 14 years old Written bySarishasen134 August 31, 2017

I die laughing every single episode.

From the first day I started watching it the plot has been so interesting, meaningful and relatable. Although you could get addicted to it, it is one of those stories which are timeless. Although I started watching it this year (2017) , all of the jokes still make sense. The best sitcom ever; hands down!!!

Teen, 15 years old Written byoriluly July 11, 2020

The absolute best and funniest show ever

This is such a funny show and very relatable. They rarely swear and there is very little nudity (only partial, for example, a man with his shirt off). They do however talk about sex frequently but it's not too bad. There is little alcohol because they spend most of their time in a coffee shop, and there are no drug references.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCocoLevy June 8, 2020

The best show ever!!

This show is great!! I’m 13 and I literally die of laughter every episode. There isn’t one one where I don’t laugh! Even the sadder ones have some humor to not make it too dark. Sex is implied and sexual innuendos but I mean what do expect? NOTHING IS SHOWN ON SCREEN. You might see them walk into a bedroom but that it. I have nothing but gray things to say about the show, so I can sit here all day and talk about it all day. I recommend that nobody under the age of 12 watch it as there is sexual jokes and they talk about sex. There is the occasional swear word but nothing bad they are still on NBC. There is nothing but greatness to the show. Me and my friends watch it all the time! It is an AWESOME SHOW!!

Kid, 12 years old January 30, 2019

Awesomest TV show ever!!!

This contains some sexy stuff but other than that it can be very funny, sad, and sweet. The friends stick up for each other no matter what. I watched the first episode when I was 11, and HATED it, but when I was 12, I watched it again, and LOVED it. I am now almost done, and season 10 is the most appropriate season. 'Tis AWESOME.

Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2017

Love it!!!!!!!

It’s an amazing show can’t believe it ended!!! Apart from some sex talk and sex scenes it is fine and the main characters are great role models. It is so funny and could teach kids things about friendship and life

Teen, 15 years old Written byTaylorsadvice_ January 12, 2015

Great show. Your kids already know about anything "bad" on this series

This show is funny, charming, and makes a bad day so much better. I was watching Friends when I was five and I can honestly say it didn't teach me anything bad. I didn't learn about sex or bad words from this show. Trust me, this is not the worst thing your 10 or 11 year old can be seeing. Even if your child is 8 or 9 and they watch this they probably just won't understand the sexual references and mature subjects. I know I didn't until I had learned about everything.

Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2009

I laughed!!!!

this programme is the best. i have got season 5 and i think that it is so funny. joey is the best and chandler and pheobe are second. joey is stupid and funny and chandler is sarcastic!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGabrielle Frankie September 24, 2019

One of the best sitcoms ever!

I started watching friends when I was twelve years old and it has remained my favourite show ever since. Sure, in the show the are references to sex and swearing but it is mild and infrequent. Friends is a good show for anyone over the age of twelve and is great introduction to more adult shows and movies.
Teen, 14 years old Written bypcthebeast August 7, 2017

for concerned parents

this show is absolutely great and i truly believe anyone 14 and up is not only allowed to watch this sitcom, but to enjoy it and get all the jokes. It is an absolute laughfest- 'WE WERE ON A BREAK!" -Ross. sure there are mature and suggestive themes things like sexual innuendo, divorce, alcohol, and mild drug references, but these are all things your child needs to know for the future and i believe it offers a good message to take away. In conclusion, not only is it a great show, but if you didn't allow your child that is 14 or up to watch and enjoy the show then you are depriving them of the greatest show of all time. Little kids won't understand most jokes but for parents and teens, they will both enjoy a great deal of laughter and family bondage

Kid, 12 years old November 3, 2014

Amazing!

I'm a twelve year old, almost thirteen, and I find this show amazing. I've watched it since I was eight or nine on repeat and honestly, it doesn't get old. It's hilarious, and I think that it would be appropriate for kids around the age of nine or ten if they were mature and ages up from those :)
Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2009

11+

LOVE IT! im watching it now lol
Teen, 16 years old Written byRockerJew April 9, 2008

See nothing wrong

I belive that if you understand the jokes and the humor in this show and find it amusing than you are old enough to watch it.
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 10 years old September 11, 2020

Friends

Ok I LOVE F.R.I.E.N.D.S,but it's a 12 so i watch it with my parents

Kid, 12 years old September 1, 2020

Teen, 13 years old Written byalpha_ant August 27, 2020

The best sit-com I have ever seen

I loved this TV series. Everything is so original and it just expresses the facts of real life. It also have those laugh tracks which made the series even more awesome. (Not like some other sit-coms who add laugh tracks to everything and makes it cringy.) They might have some sexual jokes, but it's worth the watch.
Teen, 15 years old Written bykim jong un 420 August 23, 2020

What a classic

Friends isn't messed up at all. Although there's a lot of inappropriate talk that'll make my mom go awol it's very basic and nothing too bad. It's funny, refreshing and entertaining while display extreme values of friendship in a comical manner. I'd never hesitate to show my kids this classic but im 15 so aight.

Teen, 16 years old Written byLULUEJ August 13, 2020

You've already seen it

Okay for almost anyone, some sexual jokes and conversations