Kid reviews for Friends

Hilarious sitcom for adults and older teens.

Teen, 13 years old Written byPeterE472 July 16, 2010

on on on for every1

i love love love it its the best tv show ever

Kid, 11 years old April 9, 2009

I laughed!!!!

this programme is the best. i have got season 5 and i think that it is so funny. joey is the best and chandler and pheobe are second. joey is stupid and funny and chandler is sarcastic!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byHeq073198 November 27, 2011

MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!

THIS SHOW IS ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL!!!! Lots of sleeping together, and sex is seen as a casual thing, which I don't believe in. God made sex to be a beautiful, sacred thing between a husband and a wife, and here it seems like a pass time. My favorite character is Joey, because he's so stupid and funny. I like Phoebe second because she's so quirky! I wish they got together at the end though.....

Teen, 13 years old Written byizzy358 March 26, 2011

Awesome Show

This has been one of my favorite shows for some time. My parents showed me it when I was like nine, and if it got really inappropriate, we would simply fast forward. This is one of the only shows that actually makes you laugh out loud. S9o funny.

Teen, 13 years old Written byJenniferamkarlsson January 15, 2015

Amazing

This is one of the best sitcoms ever! I love it so much, I've been watching it since I was 11 and it's not violent, they do take the occasional drink, but they're pretty much normal people who party surprisingly little for 20 year olds, amazing. If your child is aware about sex this series isn't going to be a problem.
Teen, 15 years old Written byTaylorsadvice_ January 12, 2015

Great show. Your kids already know about anything "bad" on this series

This show is funny, charming, and makes a bad day so much better. I was watching Friends when I was five and I can honestly say it didn't teach me anything bad. I didn't learn about sex or bad words from this show. Trust me, this is not the worst thing your 10 or 11 year old can be seeing. Even if your child is 8 or 9 and they watch this they probably just won't understand the sexual references and mature subjects. I know I didn't until I had learned about everything.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolteenager01 July 20, 2014

Sucks, don't watch it!

It sucks that they have to make shows this vulgar and this adult. I have a lot to complain about this show. Number 1, do you people really think you have to put excessive drug use in a sitcom like this and not cut it out and call it TV-14? Do you people really have to put sexually explicit language in this sitcom and not cut it out and still give it a TV-14 rating? And finally, do you people really have to put graphic language in a sitcom and again not cut it out and give it a TV-14 rating? I think this show should not be rated TV-14 but TV-MA because there was stuff they didn't cut out while they made it. Whoever makes these types of shows should be ashamed for putting them on TV uncut. My recommendation is not to see this show because it sucks eggs.

Kid, 12 years old August 20, 2009

11+

LOVE IT! im watching it now lol
Teen, 17 years old Written byAmyandRicky4Ever February 3, 2011
This Show is the best i dont get my day going unless i watch friends. I laugh at all the jokes they r all great. I'd say it is good for most ages but i have to say i am 17 and i just started watching when i was 16 my mom used to watch all the time and i didnt get why it was funny when i was younger some of the jokes r funnier when u r older but other than that its funny!!!!!!!! And they have some of the most memorable quotes Like the clasic WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!!!!. or See he's her lobster. I Love it.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRockerJew April 9, 2008

See nothing wrong

I belive that if you understand the jokes and the humor in this show and find it amusing than you are old enough to watch it.
Kid, 12 years old April 27, 2015

Friends is the best!

I'm 12 and I love watching friends! They say it's violent, but it isn't that violent. A few people trip and fall, nose bleeds, that's about it. I don't recommend anyone under 11 watches it, because it has sex implied, and kissing. (It's not as bad as it sounds!) Otherwise it is an amazing TV show! So, so funny!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAlli_217 January 24, 2017

SOOOOO FUNNY

I've been watching this show since I was like 7. I am FINE. There are multiple scenes where they lie in bed after doing the dirty, but they dont show anything. They swear but it's not like a 7 year old will pick up on it. Children are oblivious to things like that. If you think they will get the adult humor thrown in you are most certainly wrong. It took me till this year to understand the joke about Chandler in their engagement episode. To be honest this show is nothing your child can't handle.
Teen, 15 years old Written byLivin4Skating July 24, 2015

Amazing show.

There's mild sex, swearing, and drinking/smoking, but other than that this show is amazing. I finished all seasons on Netflix and it is the most amazing show I have seen in so long. Ross and Rachel are my favorite <3

Teen, 13 years old Written bymorgsss January 31, 2017

I love this!

Really great show! Awesome for kids too there is nothing bad in this show!

Teen, 13 years old Written byAl1210247 June 26, 2016

Sexuality

I think is has a lot of sexuality between characters it's not graphic but they may say something sexual or sex related and your child might identify what they are saying or what they mean.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAldyn Goheen February 9, 2017

"F•R•I•E•N•D•S" are my Friends!

I love F•R•I•E•N•D•S so much! It's hilarious and always cheers me up if I'm down! I watch it almost everyday after school on tbs! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! I always say that "F•R•I•E•N•D•S are my friends!"

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Teen, 14 years old Written byHarryP0tt3R April 1, 2017

Hilarious with a good message

I love Friends because it never fails to make me laugh and despite the promiscuity of the characters, they care more about the others' happiness than their own. They all grow in different ways over the course of the series, something that I as a viewer enjoyed immensely. Parents will most likely be hesitant to allow their chil to watch this show because of the inappropriate references and situations included. While I would never deny the presence of these unfortunate aspects, I believe that the good of Friends outweighs the bad. Most 13 year olds that watch Friends have knowledge of the references made already, which means that Friends isn't teaching children anything bad, it's just repeating the bad.

Kid, 11 years old March 27, 2017

Friends

This show is very funny and entertaining, though it can be a little inappropriate for younger kids sometimes

Teen, 14 years old Written bytpelot February 5, 2017