Kid reviews for Friends

Friends Poster Image

Parents and CSM are wrong

When I read parent reviews that seriously think this show is 18 and up I laugh at how naive adults sometimes are. I am 12 and understood all the content in the show at age 10 and have head much worse at age 12. Parents have no clue how much kids understand. Its fine for 10 and up, maybe lower. The show’s also really funny and well written. At the beginning it falters a bit but you don’t have to be following the show to watch an episode every now and again. 10/10 It’s good watch it
6 people found this helpful.

Friends Is The Best Show In Tv History :0

So I Started Watching Friends When I Was 13 It Made Me Feel Like I Was Finally Watching Something That Made Me Feel Like A Teenager. I Was Just So Amazed On How The Actors And Actress Could Pull Off Such Amazing Characters Telling An Amazing Story And Have Real Life Problems. I Noticed That There Are Some Questionable Thing In Some Episode But I Think If Your Kid Can Handle Some Weird And Cringey Stuff Than I Think They Can Handle It :) I Also Learned That It's Ok If You Don't Understand Some Of The Joke Chandler Tells It's All Was Fun To Laugh With Everybody Else. :3 So I Recommend This Show For Kids Who Love A Amazing Story About Friends And Growing Up Together And Just Have Fun.

2 people found this helpful.

Worth The Watch + some warnings

Absolutely love this show, started watching when I was about 10 years old, I didn't get some of the references but when I came back a few years later I did! It is completely ok for kids with maturity but be warned there is a lot of sexual references. Never any nudity and minimal course language. This show is my all time favourite and has been since I laid eyes on it! Worth the watch!

2 people found this helpful.

Very funny show!!! recommend for teens over the age 12.

Great and nostalgic show, the show friend is very funny and will never fell to make you laugh All ten session of friends is great, you can watch this show over and over and it will make you laugh again and again. Great actors every each one of them. For conclusion I recommend this show for teens over the age 12.

SUCH A GOOD SHOW

LOVE IT

America’s favorite show

Oh my gosh, this is the best show that has EVER been made. Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Mattew Perry, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, and David Schwimmer are such a joy to watch. I love the fact that these people are not only best friends on screen but also off screen. This show really makes you think of life in a totally different perspective when you’re with your friends who are your family. I’ve seen it a bigillion times and it still hasn’t gotten old. Everybody can relate to each character in different ways and you just fall in love with the show. Please watch it, I promise it is spectacular!!

The best!

This is one of my favourite TV shows, and so easy to put on whenever u want. Many innuendo jokes, but honestly will go right over children's heads. Only said 10+ as some things may be a bit harder for younger ones to understand. Really funny and good story line on some episodes. Love it!