Parent reviews for Full Frontal with Samantha Bee

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee Poster Image

Liberal Hate Mongering

Her slanted liberal views and bashing of everything Conservative without real thought or consideration of ideas other than her own. Bee is a lazy pseudo intellectual who spits liberal lies nightly. Keep your children away from this show.
3 people found this helpful.

She’s Obsessed With Trump and Not Funny

There’s nothing funny, original, or entertaining about her show. It’s actually odd that it is still on TV. We are over a year into a new administration and yet she still seems to regurgitate Trump material. It’s either really bad propaganda, or the writers are just awful. Either way, the host needs a therapist because I think Donald Trump broke her. Maybe worry about life back in her home of Canada where truckers have the Prime Minister in hiding.
2 people found this helpful.

I hate Samantha Bee

Samantha Bee takes an issue, gives just enough info to turn it into a joke, but never gets the facts right and only confuses anyone watching into thinking that her take is in any way realistic or intelligent. She is SUPER annoying, and touts herself as a feminist who is for some reason still allowed to diss any woman who is not a liberal. She hates anything from "the other side", often referring to them as "the losers". Come on.

Not Funny

Stick to comedy and keep your political views to yourself, people might stay tuned to watch your show after "The Big Bang Theory "

Rude

Not at all funny, sickening, she is very rude if you don't agree with her, as a mother my kids will never be aloud to watch her, and if there is anything else on I prefer to no longer watch TBS because of them airing her show

Biased crude and awful

Absolutely awful all she does is bash Republicans and Trump. She's not creative with it either. Shes annoying as hell. Completely stupid and inappropriate for anyone. The show needs to be removed.

One sided views

Cant understand how she can bash Republicans and get all excited about Camilla Harris, aren't the shows supposed to be biased TRUMP 2024

The worst

Too condescending and one sided.
1 person found this helpful.

Show needs to go its awful!!!

What did I dislike everything she is not funny. Dumb show I turn it off everytime it comes on. Please take it off the aire !!!! 🙏🙏🙏 If I could give the show 0 stars I would.
She really could not be any more annoying. She is so obsessed with her political Canadian leftness. Okay, we get it! Free healthcare. Most annoying person now in the media.