Kid reviews for Full House

Three men and three babies (er, girls).

Kid, 12 years old June 3, 2011

Full House!

Overall it's a good show but in the long run they do teach lessons about friends and life. But it's truly ment for comedic purposes

Kid, 11 years old May 14, 2014

Positive Messages, Great Role Models, Confusing Concepts for Young Children

Despite the opinions of other children my age, I love Full House. It is such a cute and humorous show! I sit down late at night and watch the Full House reruns from 8-11 every night. I would like to inform you of some parental cautions some other people did not mention, and I would also like to talk to you about why I like this show. Unlike many other television shows (AKA Disney), the main characters learn valuable lessons and are punished for their actions. For example, in one episode, DJ and Kimmy purchased a horse without consulting DJ's father and she had to face a consequence. In another, you see Michelle sitting in a rocking chair, facing the wall, as punishment for swimming in her inflatable kitchen on the kitchen floor. I also really enjoyed seeing the characters grow up throughout the television program. And trust me, some of the characters are so adorable. Now, it is time to inform you on parental cautions, although many people would beg to differ. First off, the adversarial conflict between Kimmy and Stephanie is kind of rude. Although Kimmy can be annoying at times, she is a person and it is not to nice to call her unattractive and lacking intellectualism. Kimmy also just barges into the Tanner household without permission. When children watch this, they make think they can walk into somebody's home uninvited. Uncle Jesse tends to swear on rare occasions, but they are only d*** and h*** and parents do not need to be concerned about this. There is sexual innuendo and references to sex, which may disconcert younger viewers. Nobody else seemed to have realized this, which is why I will inform you. To teens and older children, these references may be humorous. First, in the first episode, Jesse was going to say he was going to have "Good Old American Sex" with a dancer, but Danny noticed the girls and cut him off, saying food instead of sex. Also, Jesse mentions a topless ballerina. In one episode, the boys do a flash forward and Kimmy has a nice hourglass figure, with gargantuan breasts, and Joey says he should start being nicer to Kimmy. There is an episode where DJ accidentally falls asleep in her boyfriend's apartment, breaking curfew. Danny thinks something went on between them, since earlier that day, DJ tells him about her friend being pregnant. Kimmy's parents would not let her go to a boy's apartment unsupervised. The boys freak out when they discover DJ has gone to a drive-in in a van with a guy that has never heard no. While in the van, the guy keeps trying to DJ to go sit with him in the back. You see a monkey spanking and cuddling with Jesse, but he thinks it is Becky, so he lets it continue. Becky spanks Jesse as Joey enters the room and he said he knew he should've knocked. When Becky and Jesse bring their twins home, he gestures to the bed, telling them that is where they got started. Becky asks Jesse when they will start to have another baby, and he says now. They turn the lights off, hop in bed, and begin giggling. Michelle tells Joey that Jesse and Becky are locked up in their room, and asks what they are doing. Hesitating, he says they are doing their taxes. After their honeymoon, Becky said she filmed everything during their honeymoon. Then she grins, raises an eyebrow, and says only the outside stuff. Jesse says they will need alone time to have another baby. Michelle is always asking where babies come from. DJ is always making out vigorously with her boyfriends. Stephanie gets invited to a make-out party. BAD ROLE MODELS The kids can be bad sometimes, but I will not go in depth. Some kids at school smoke and same with people at a poker game. Overall, I love this show!

Teen, 13 years old Written byratingpeepsshows69 March 30, 2011

One of the best classics

This show might be from the 80s and 90s but its my fave show, and im 13! The first couple seasons were a total drag though because I know how the series ends. It does have characters trying to explain things to the younger girls,,, and sometimes in a real funny way! The most characters that the show has on the title page is 11 characters, (Jesse Katsopolis, Joey Gladstone, Danny Tanner, D.J Tanner, Stephanie Tanner, Michelle Tanner, Rebecca Katsopolis/Donaldson, Steve Hale, Kimmy Gibbler, Nicky Katsopolis and Alex Katsopolis. Season 7) Its if anything a family show and it focuses on the whole family not just the teens like the shows now.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTV2themaxgrl May 12, 2011

Full House Is Appropriate

I think It's great! i watched It when I was a kid and still watch re-runs. I think it's a very good program for younger kids to watch and learn how to deal with problems.

Teen, 14 years old Written byshanno15 June 25, 2009

Awesome show

I love this show, even though the jokes are old there hilarious,this is an age apropriate show for all kids 7 and up! The parents are good role models (most of the time) and each show comes with positive messages for kids, teens, and even sometimes grown ups!

Teen, 15 years old Written byCritiNumba1 February 11, 2011

An 80's - 90's Classic

I think that Full House is a great TV show. Uncle Jesse starts out as a partially bad role model, for using words like "h--l", and "d-mn". It is clear when he had long hair was the period he was a bad role model. Over the years, he gets better and better. And way hot! In one episode three teenagers are drinking beer, but get suspended. I think it is funny, sweet, and classic.

Kid, 9 years old June 24, 2011

its great

I LOVE IT

Teen, 14 years old Written byAlinaW. March 19, 2010

Cute family sitcom!

Actually, though it's kind of embarssing to admit, I love Full House. It's a typical sitcom, but the characters are great, and it does teach good lessons occasionally, but no bad ones are thrown into the mix. It's definetly fun to watch the girls grow up, and go through a variety of situations. Although it does sometimes touch on tricky subjects like abuse or weight, it's really important to know that they handle it in a good way, and teach Michelle, Stephanie, and DJ the right way to deal with a tricky subject. Although I think it's approprite from kindergarten up, I'd say 8+ would probably get the most enjoyment.

Kid, 10 years old March 14, 2014

super family friendly

I think this show is so great! There is some mild cursing, but it is used pretty briefly and kids won't really notice that. This show is very heartwarming and cute and has great acting funny jokes, (even my 52 year old father was laughing his head off.) And has amazing role models (expect for uncle jesse inthe beganing of the show) and helps deal with situations kids today still face. There is some minor inappropriate senes with uncle jesse and rebecca like when they start to make more childern in their bed but then the episode ends. Michelle and Stephanie sometimes ask where babies come from and in one episode when danny and joey know that jesse and rebecca are going to have a baby but uncle jesse dosent know yet and he starts to tell them his big news about his band and they say congratulations on your little miracle and then jesse says nah I wouldn't call it a mircle, you know ive been practing. And danny and joey look at himfunnny and thenhe said you like friends basments and garages, and danny puts his hands over Stephanies ears. So thre is a little iffy things but over all a great show.

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2011

LATE 80'S TO 90'S CLASSIC! FUNNY TV SHOW YOU SHOULD WATCH!

Thank you social butterfly for complimenting my sister!:) OK "Full House" is wonderful! Its a classic! For "sex" not much...only mild kissing and dating I guess. Language, Jesse says "d-mn" and "h-ll" mildly. HIGHLIGHTS... GREAT ROLE MODELS AND HILARIOUS SHOW! ALSO GREAT MESSAGES! For, Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking/Beer, a few teenagers drink beer but they get in trouble and suspended.

Kid, 12 years old February 11, 2011

Perfect for almost all ages.

Love it. Full House is a good example of team work and how much a family can love each other

Teen, 13 years old Written byleftbehindcrazed8 November 26, 2010

full house rocks!

This is my fav show. It is filled with great messages along with comedy! MESSAGES: Tons of great messages in every episode. For some that stand out, you look great the way you are and don't need to diet, respect your parents, and lessons in single parents. ROLE MODELS: All Tanners are good role models, but it takes time for Jesse to evolve as positive. At first he dates tons of girls, but has respect for his nieces and finally settles down with Becky. SEX: Some talk of sex, the most common is Michelle or Stephanie asking where babies come from. LANGUAGE: The worst it gets is d**n and hell

Teen, 13 years old Written bycooldude1234 December 7, 2010

good and pretty appropriate

Ll Fuhouse is a good show with good life lessons and funny parts. There is some mild language like d*** and h*** and some innuendos but over all its a good show

Teen, 14 years old Written bySweetCandy5 January 13, 2014

Certain epsiodes....

It's really good except in certain episodes there is some bad content such as in one episode Stephani holds up a bra and says well this certainly screams sweet pea because they were looking for proof another women lived with DJ's boyfriend.

Kid, 11 years old October 31, 2010

Great show!

This is a great show it's awesome! Sometimes Michelle asks Danny where babies come from, etc. but it will go over younger kids head. I think everyone should watch this show!

This show is so good it is addicting!
Kid, 11 years old February 12, 2011

Perfect for almost ALL ages

Well CritiNumba1 was spot on with that. . . so I agree COMPLETELY with her. Other than that, it's really funny and has very good lessons and great roll models.

Teen, 16 years old Written byWebCriticGirl76 January 5, 2011

Awesome and Sweet

I think that Full House is cute, but hilarious. And I kinda have a little crush on the Uncle Jessie character. But it is completely age appropriate. I recommend Full House! All the characters are sweet and funny; it's a good show!

Teen, 17 years old Written byCleoKnowles December 11, 2011

Like A Family

I really enjoyed this show since when I have questions of life and growing up I had no one to ask because my parents weren't exactly the advice or loving type i would watch Full house and pretend that this was my family who gave me advice.

Kid, 8 years old January 2, 2017

Pretty Good!

The show Full House is a really great show! There are appropriate episodes and not appropriate episodes, for kids 8 and up. The episodes about Kissing and Romance are not okay I think for kids 8,9,10 and after that they are probably okay. The seasons up to season 6 I think are okay. After season 6 they get a little bit INAPPROPRIATE. Thanks for reading my review!