Parent reviews for Futurama

Futurama Poster Image

Rated TV-PG
1 person found this helpful.

This is for High school and up.

This show has things that are for 14 and up so this show is for people 14 and up For High School and up.

1 person found this helpful.

Good show for 10+

So Futurama is a animation based off the Simpsons. It has some nudity, but its not meant to be sexual. I watched the Simpsons when I was 5, so this could probably be the same age rating as the Simpsons. The nudity has butt nudity, but don't worry, there is no breast nudity in the show. I give it a age rating of 5+ because it teaches you predictions about the future! But there is a bit of violence and swearing, and drinking, but it can teach you stuff about the future! I started watching Futurama at age 10. So, if you are under 10, then you should watch the Simpsons first and then you can watch Futurama, because Futurama is made by the same creators of the Simpsons.

I actually like the characters! However bender is an alcoholic robot in case you don't know

Amazing show

I don’t have words it’s grandma

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like all of Matt Groening's works, Futurama is divisive, but I will live and die believing that is the best thing that has, does and ever will exist on the planet. Despite its odd premise, I believe Futurama to be better than The Simpsons is basically every way. (I still watch The Simpsons, but Futurama is more appealing to me.) Why? Doctor Zoidberg is my favorite man-creature to exist in the entire omniverse. Bender is an absolute unit (geddit cause he's a robot hahaha), and Fry is my spirit animal. If you're looking for: - a complex and fleshed-out sci-fi world - a mix of comedy (S2 E2 Mars University) and drama (S4 E5 Jurassic Bark) - plenty of iconic quotes - humanoid crustaceans (Z O I D B E R G) Then come on down to New New York and deliver some space packages!!

Too good

It’s such a great show but it isn’t for young teens or kids. It has multiple sex references in every episode. There is nudity, sexuality, alcohol, drugs, violence and foul language. However it’s I really good series, soo funny and humorous

Futurama!

Great, and funny show for ages 12 and up. There is infrequent butt nudity, but its all comical and not meant to be sexual. There is no breast nudity in the show at all. They use average swear words, such as “damn” and “hell” but the ones on the really bad end, which is infrequent anyways, is beeped out.
this is something else that bores me now south park is better

Futurama is better than the simpsons

This is by far the best show its science fiction,comedy and sometimes sad.but its still funny