Kid reviews for Futurama

Futurama Poster Image

The Jetsons meet The Simpsons... and Shrek dies.
1 person found this helpful.

I honestly don't believe that rating

Futurama is a great TV show Even Matt Groening himself had gotten The Simpsons to hit an 'ALL' rating which might not make any sense, Well, It's the BEST sci-fi comedy I've ever seen excluding Rick and Morty - which Futurama is FUNNIER than but Rick and Morty's story is way BETTER than Futurama's BUT- Even the violence It's not enough to put a 7-year-old off it- I think this show is a great one AND- Deserves an 8+ rating
1 person found this helpful.

Ok

Some episodes are good some bad some violance some blood every once and a while and swearing

Groening, you’ve done it again!

Not really any sex and language is mild. If kids watched at least season 5 of the Simpsons, they can watch this. Even made by the maker of the Simpsons, Matt Groening (sounds like graining).

Its on hulu btw

its an awesome show if you ask me.

bruh this is the best show of ever with horse pepsi Its just great i watch this evry day almost

Be wary if your kid is sensitive to crude humor

One of my all time favorites

Funny show and all, but the refrences are extremely unpredictable. The ratings of the show really apply correctly. A lot of sexual refrences and you will not know they're coming until its too late.

Good but edgy

It is super funny but there are words like “bite my shiny metal a**” and what the h***”. And bender is an alcoholic.

future animated comedy show has a little bit of rude humor

has violence,language,drug use and nudity