Kid reviews for Gabby Duran & the Unsittables

Gabby Duran & the Unsittables Poster Image

Two thumbs up

Gabby Duran and the Unsittables is a great show, and honestly when other people say rude things about this show and Kylie Cantrall, it makes this show look like crap, and it is not. I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I totally respect that. I'm just writing this review to tell you that I really love this show. It is pretty great that there is no laugh track.It is entertaining and fun. If you are debating if you should let your kids watch this show, maybe watch and episode with them. I hope this review was helpful. Have a good day.

I like the show

Tbh I'm kinda offended of what other people rating this show because I really enjoy watching it and I literally have watch the whole series twice and plus I think it's a nice change in Disney's kinda shows because most of the time they have that dumb laugh like theirs a real audience and yes I did call out that horrible show Jessie so glad it's gone and I seriously can't wait for season two of this show :3

1 person found this helpful.

I think this is the best show ever

This is a good show for kids 13 and up

DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME

This is the crappiest show ever. Horrible acting unfunny, and boring. Don’t wast your life watching this show!!!

This is gonna be an actual review

So what I saw from the first episode, when any monster appears on screen, they are so awfully put together, looks like they asked a 5 year old to draw aliens and thats what they used, they use awful cgi, to the point you'd wanna stop watching. The humor is awful, its the humor all 5 year olds have, no clever humor. All I have to say is that if you want to entertain a child (under the age of 10) for 10 minutes, this is the show for you, otherwise don't touch this show, at all.

Trashy but okay

I feel like the show will be good for little kids but I tried watching and it's really trashy the humor is so bad the show itself is pretty boring I'd the cgi is kinda good athoer than that I rather watch the new seasons of bunk'd

It's good except for one episode...

Evil Santa? Bro, your joking. Go ahead, send your younger kids to tears.

Not at all funny

I think it would be better for kids 13and up but it underrated

DISNEY IS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS

This show is TRASH!!!!!!! I watched one episode and never crossed it again. I wished Disney had good shows like The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Jessie, Good Luck Charlie, Wizards of Walvery Place, and Hannah Montana!!!!!! Absolutely horrible ):

It’s terrible and boring

Although I haven’t been through the early years of Disney, I usually watch the old stuff on Disney plus. I miss the old shows, but this show is terrible. Gabby is so annoying and so irritating I couldn’t even watch the whole entire episode. I think you shouldn’t watch this at all if you don’t like irritating and annoying characters.