All teen and kid member reviews for Gargoyles

Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl November 3, 2010
OMFG this is the best show ever! I want Disney to bring it back and bring back ToonDisney!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebma97 June 18, 2010

Suprisingly good show

I never watched this when it came on Toon Disney but one day I saw it on Youtube. I like the complex tone of it. It might be scary for some younger viewers and too complex. There's lots of violence (including hand-to-hand combat) and even blood in one episode. Some mild romance. One use of "Hell" in one episode, but it's used correctly. Better for older kids.
Teen, 14 years old Written byRockah12 June 7, 2012

Fantastic, but only for the appropriate ages

An interesting, well thought out series based on an intriguing mythology, this series is more for mature teens than anyone else. Most of the lines and story could fly over younger viewers heads, and the violence is somewhat intense. Not overly graphic, but intense. Since the characters are gargoyles, they may frighten younger children. A good show for ten and up, better for high-schoolers because of the rich mythology.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydanny 7000 February 28, 2016

gargoyles is not for little kids

i think gargoyles is a amazing show but its not for little kids because it has lots adult jokes like one of the gargoyles says their kinky and one gargoyle said wanna make sparks fly and its really vilonte a gargoyle accidentally shoots a girl with a gun and shes seen on the floor in a pool of blood and theirs some mild swearing like hell with that being said i think gargoyles is for young Teens and i dont reccomend it for anyone under the age of 13
Teen, 13 years old Written byDearergoose September 16, 2015

Dark and gothic

This animated series was definitely aimed for the older audience. Gargoyles pushed the envelope for the limited "detail" in kid shows. Like many 90's cartoons a lot of violence was present. Overall great story great writing and great animation you can tell effort was put into this nostalgic series. I even know adults who still watch it! This show was just fantastic 8 or 9+
Kid, 12 years old April 12, 2011

great for everyone who love quality animation

I love this show! this show is old but its soo good, the drawings are so awesome, and Goliath is just so cool. its got lots of violence but nobody seriously hurt ever, my favourite thing about this show is how well drawn it is, its like every episode is work of art