Parent and Kid Reviews on

Generator Rex Not For Kids Its For Age 18+

Generator Rex Not For Kids Its For Age 18+

Better than Teen Titans

Not Suitable for young Kids

It has a TV-PG-V rating by Wikipedia, so it must be avoided and one must not only rely on common sense media only

The Years That Followed Cartoon Network's Demise On Passing Up "Generator Rex"

It is true that the show is violent and heroic but, it was popular with teens and parents should not have token it away without think about what follows it completely and therefor they shouldn't have acted on that ugly matter. Oh for all those others shows you rated so poorly and immature. Of course, you shouldn't have judged Cartoons and Anime based on Violence and judging a book by the cover. Oh if this Continues I'm shore that The Teens will judge the Adult Shows Poorly based of Violent!

Rex

I saw this series when it came out. Watched every episode, drew some fanart, and patiently awaited a video game. Man of Action has very nice animation styles and I am still in love with Rex. It might get a bit creepy for some kids especially that one Silent Hill inspired episode.

This show is cool!

I started watching this show last year in the beginning of July (which my birthday is in.) What i've seen so far i'm REALLY impressed! The animation & jokes are solid.

Watch it for longer than six minutes and ...

From the amazing creators of the original Ben 10 (the creators that aren't affiliated with Alien Force or any of this other Ben 10 garbage they show nowadays), this show is beautifully animated and has great action sequences. There are plenty of positive messages, including Rex's desire to 'cure' everyone negatively infected with the nanomachines. There are instances when he is ordered to kill the infected humans but he typically is able to rise above and cure them. It's a wonderful show and I hate missing it. Give it a bigger chance than six minutes because it's simply not a show that you can judge in such a short amount of time. *points to the review far below* Really.

Great animated Action Cartoon for 9+

This is a great action adventure animated show for older kids as it is rated TV-PG and for good reason. The violence is taken up a few notches. There are deaths an consequences and a lot of the Evo Monsters can be quite frightening . I personally think that the risks the show takes are great, but some close minded parents who have a limited view on what animation should be might not see it that way. I would use my own judgment on this, but I think it's a safe bet for kids 9 and older.

Good for tweens, a little scary for younger kids

Very fun show for my kids. Full of excitement and adventure but monsters might be too scary to younger kids. My 9-year-old loves it.

Rex Knows How To Bring The Heat!

It is WICKED AWESOME! I was surprised how much I loved it. ;D The plot is so different than any cartoon I have seen. Maybe it is similar to Ben 10, but it has its own plot, character developments, and creatures. I think that younger kids might find the creatures to be unsettling. I know for me, I was taken aback by how nasty some of the monsters looked, but I brushed that off and focused on the butt-kicking action! This is not a show for kids. More for teens than anything. :D