Parent and Kid Reviews on

Generator Rex Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 32 kid reviews

Sort by:

My favourite cartoons are ben 10, alien force, ultimate aliens, omniverse and generator i want to continue watching ben 10 and generator rex.

I want to continue watching generator rex and ben 10 because these are my favorite cartoon and I miss these cartoons too much.

Kids will probably not understand this weird show.

It's just awesome! I CAN'T find any mistakes!

Well, this show is just THE BEST. My opinion is that it is even better than Ben10! Look: STORY: It has a very very nice story that has a wide variety of persons to be in their shoes and look at the story on a different way. The story is about the world after the Ninite Event. The Ninite Event is when all the Ninites were freed to Earth. Why that happened? Because some rich guys wanted to be Gods. The protagonist's family saw what was coming and in order not to let that happen and save the world, they freed the Ninites. That caused a lot of trouble. First, all the family died except the protagonist and his brother that survived. The first because he was injured with Ninites and the second because he was gone into space with a strange machine for five years. Second, those tiny machines were covering everything and if a human had too many of them he could turn into an EVO (Monster). So our protagonist, Rex, turns into a giant robot and he loses all his memories. He was found by an organization called Providence, which task was to protect people form EVOS. The boy grew and found out that he had special abilities, like creating machines through his body, curing most of the EVOS and talk to machines. And all the episodes are about Rex trying to save the world and stop the Consortium that wants to re-start the Ninite Project and try to become again Gods. In the meantime, Rex will fall in love, make new fiends and enemies, lean how to trust who he loves and trust his self and he will learn a lot of his past. CHARACTERS: The Characters are all awesome. Each of them has something special and uses it for good. Even the Enemies in the end turn out to be good beings (well most of them) that all fight for the same cause. They have all great personalities and they will SURELY make you laugh, stare in awe, shocked or even cry. PLOT: The plot isn't hard to understand and it mixes everything perfectly. It will always keep you on the edge of your seat. The episodes number is just fine (neither too much nor few): 60. They all last about 22 minutes and by watching them all, you will understand a lot of actions that happened. When you finish the series you WILL DEFINITELY wand to watch them again. Trust me, you will be wishing for a Season 4!

Awesome action packed cartoon

It is amazing and although it is full of violence it is appropriate for kids. One of the best cartoon Network action shows ever. Highly recommend it

Not as violent as depicted in summary

Although there is a lot of use of guns, swords, and other weapons, there is no blood and very few long term injuries. Some battles may be intense.

Pleasantly Surprised

At first I just expected another gross out, unfunny, undeep, show incorrectly aimed at boys. But I was shocked when I found out it was actually a well written show. Of course, it's not the deepest show in the worlds. But for a scifi show on Cartoon Network aimed at children, the creators of the show did a very nice job. I give it a rating of 10 years old but (as a teen myself) it's something kids a few years older might still enjoy. It was one of the few non-immature shows airing on Cartoon Network at the time but was sadly cancelled.

Generator Rex

The show is really good . Recently I've not found time to watch the episodes so I will try and watch them over the internet.

I love this show!

Generator Rex is awesome! Great action,excellent animation,amazing acting,ect.This should be viewed by all CN viewers! :D

Generator Rex is so cool!

This show is one of my all time faves! There is so much action,and HUGE adventure! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Very Impressive Show Indeed!

I really enjoyed the first two episodes and suddenly I was hooked! It has an amazing plot to it. But it may not be right for kids, yes it may have good role models such as Rex or Agent Six but the E.V.O.S. that Rex fights may be a bit too scary for younger kids. There is quite a lot of action in each episode. Such as guns, bombs and swords.This isn't really for kids, more for tweens and teens. There could sometimes be sexual scenes such as episode 3, "Beyond the Sea", where there are girls in bikini's. Rex also tries to flirt with a girl at the beach and at the end of the episode he almost kisses her, but an E.V.O. stops them. In most of the episodes Rex flirts with Doctor Holiday, a person that takes care of him, even though she is a lot older than him.