All teen and kid member reviews for Generator Rex

Teen, 16 years old Written bysomerandomguy March 21, 2012

A Very Impressive Show Indeed!

I really enjoyed the first two episodes and suddenly I was hooked! It has an amazing plot to it. But it may not be right for kids, yes it may have good role models such as Rex or Agent Six but the E.V.O.S. that Rex fights may be a bit too scary for younger kids. There is quite a lot of action in each episode. Such as guns, bombs and swords.This isn't really for kids, more for tweens and teens. There could sometimes be sexual scenes such as episode 3, "Beyond the Sea", where there are girls in bikini's. Rex also tries to flirt with a girl at the beach and at the end of the episode he almost kisses her, but an E.V.O. stops them. In most of the episodes Rex flirts with Doctor Holiday, a person that takes care of him, even though she is a lot older than him.
Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2010

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to make a long story short. there is violence involving monsters that tear stuff apart (some kind of scary). Monsters are usaullly cured or left alone, some die from time to time. I like how it is not pointless, like Ben 10. The monsters are treted LIKE people(well they pretty much are people). i strongly suggest watching it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKassidyC April 15, 2013

Pleasantly Surprised

At first I just expected another gross out, unfunny, undeep, show incorrectly aimed at boys. But I was shocked when I found out it was actually a well written show. Of course, it's not the deepest show in the worlds. But for a scifi show on Cartoon Network aimed at children, the creators of the show did a very nice job. I give it a rating of 10 years old but (as a teen myself) it's something kids a few years older might still enjoy. It was one of the few non-immature shows airing on Cartoon Network at the time but was sadly cancelled.
Teen, 15 years old Written bygwendolyn_10 July 14, 2011

I hate it slightly.

Its silly.
Teen, 16 years old Written byAdventure Writer May 17, 2010

From the Creators Of Ben 10...

From the Creators of Ben 10 comes Generator Rex, a new show that takes after it's predecessors in action, heroism, and character drama. Accounting for the action sequences and EVO appearances, this show is ON for kids 11-12+. A new episode goes "suspense" style, in a "lock-down with a monster" twist. Such episodes are what make it 11-12+, along with the somewhat iffy content of girls in bikini's and obvious flirtation. It's adventurous style, and consistent storyline elements make it a fun show for kids. Moreover, as it's created by "MAN OF ACTION," you can expect the same dramatic elements of Ben 10, making it a great recommendation for fans of the show.
Kid, 11 years old March 29, 2013

Generator Rex

The show is really good . Recently I've not found time to watch the episodes so I will try and watch them over the internet.
Kid, 10 years old December 28, 2011

6 and up

bad show
Teen, 17 years old Written byhorrorwoman July 7, 2011

Little kids can watch this

This show is not violent, my 6-year-old sister likes this show, and she loves the explosions, the only harm I see is my little sister dieing of laughter.
Kid, 11 years old July 13, 2010

Boon's rating

This show can get pretty intense. the episode, "into the breach" was kind of creepy. extremely violenter than most cartoon network shows.
Kid, 11 years old July 2, 2010

Ben 10 like show is good, but role models are questionable

To me, its just like Ben 10. The messages are a bit mixed but its nothing bad. Rex is stubborn, disobedient and rebellious, but when the time comes, he always tries to do the right thing. Bobo is questionable for he often is a bad influence to both the TV characters and the viewers. Six is one those people who follows orders none the less and sometimes struggles to do the right thing. He is very protective of Rex and sometimes stands up for him and/or cover for him. The episodes get darker and more violent as they go along, so be prepared.
Teen, 14 years old Written byAldixrex January 8, 2016

Awesome action packed cartoon

It is amazing and although it is full of violence it is appropriate for kids. One of the best cartoon Network action shows ever. Highly recommend it
Kid, 11 years old June 8, 2014

Not as violent as depicted in summary

Although there is a lot of use of guns, swords, and other weapons, there is no blood and very few long term injuries. Some battles may be intense.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDuper_Drew August 10, 2012

Generator Rex is so cool!

This show is one of my all time faves! There is so much action,and HUGE adventure! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byCreativity June 25, 2011

Fantastic

Very good story line. The characters are very good role models, actually, and learn great lessons. Rex, in one episode, learns to not care about what others think about him and that they didn't appreciate him helping them, and helped them anyway. The EVOs could be scary to younger kids and the basic flirtations of a fifteen year old are also there. Lots of action, comedy, drama, sci-fi; it's pretty awesome. Bobo Haha, the monkey, likes to play poker for money, but it's all fun. No blood, a couple not major injuries, but it can be a little scary when regular humans turn into EVOs, especially when the hero, Rex, absorbs too many nanites and starts to evolve into one, but it's all animated and not too bad. Wonderful show, I recommend it and it has an amazing plot.
Teen, 13 years old Written bystarscore13 October 24, 2010

12+

good, action, dark and scary at times for older kids who arent scared easy.
Kid, 12 years old September 18, 2010
Teen, 13 years old Written bygamer guy 554 June 2, 2010
Kid, 11 years old May 22, 2010

10+ only

This show might be scary for 9 and under. The Evos are probably something your young kids won't watch because in one episode the have control over humans, have extrmley large and probably scary mouths, and no eyes. Also, in another episode, another evo has two mouths and no eyes. Other than that its probably too scary for 9 -.
Kid, 10 years old May 20, 2010

???

I can't believe this is from the makers of Ben 10. I watched it for 6 minutes & got off the TV!
Teen, 13 years old Written byPanayiotisP July 7, 2016

It's just awesome! I CAN'T find any mistakes!

Well, this show is just THE BEST. My opinion is that it is even better than Ben10! Look: STORY: It has a very very nice story that has a wide variety of persons to be in their shoes and look at the story on a different way. The story is about the world after the Ninite Event. The Ninite Event is when all the Ninites were freed to Earth. Why that happened? Because some rich guys wanted to be Gods. The protagonist's family saw what was coming and in order not to let that happen and save the world, they freed the Ninites. That caused a lot of trouble. First, all the family died except the protagonist and his brother that survived. The first because he was injured with Ninites and the second because he was gone into space with a strange machine for five years. Second, those tiny machines were covering everything and if a human had too many of them he could turn into an EVO (Monster). So our protagonist, Rex, turns into a giant robot and he loses all his memories. He was found by an organization called Providence, which task was to protect people form EVOS. The boy grew and found out that he had special abilities, like creating machines through his body, curing most of the EVOS and talk to machines. And all the episodes are about Rex trying to save the world and stop the Consortium that wants to re-start the Ninite Project and try to become again Gods. In the meantime, Rex will fall in love, make new fiends and enemies, lean how to trust who he loves and trust his self and he will learn a lot of his past. CHARACTERS: The Characters are all awesome. Each of them has something special and uses it for good. Even the Enemies in the end turn out to be good beings (well most of them) that all fight for the same cause. They have all great personalities and they will SURELY make you laugh, stare in awe, shocked or even cry. PLOT: The plot isn't hard to understand and it mixes everything perfectly. It will always keep you on the edge of your seat. The episodes number is just fine (neither too much nor few): 60. They all last about 22 minutes and by watching them all, you will understand a lot of actions that happened. When you finish the series you WILL DEFINITELY wand to watch them again. Trust me, you will be wishing for a Season 4!