Kid reviews for George Lopez

Standard-fare but groundbreaking sitcom about Latino family.

Kid, 11 years old December 31, 2015

A great movie

What are you talking about CSM? You're overreacting this is a classic family show for 7+. There is some language and suggestive dialogue

Teen, 15 years old Written byKids Media USA April 4, 2015

[email protected] comedy

Great Messages: 2/5. Great Role Models: 1/5. Violence: 0/5 (disturbing discussions, though, like divorce). Sex: 2/5 (some innuendo). Language: 2/5 (occasional use). Consumerism: 0/5. Substance Abuse: 4/5. Red light for kids 2-8, yellow light for 9-13, green light for 14+. Would be 11+ if the drug content was at a 2/5 level.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 21, 2013

Funny, just like most [email protected] sitcoms

I like this show. It's very funny and entertaining. I think csm should've rated this as 13+ because not all episodes are that edgy. It may not be your average American sitcom, but it's still very neat.
Teen, 13 years old Written byIsabel13 August 23, 2012

Good nick at nite show

I like this show I have been watching since I was 11.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMaya13 August 9, 2012

One of my favorite nick at nite shows

I like this show but some episodes are bad. For example the episode where Carmen wanted to start dating.

Kid, 12 years old June 18, 2012

George Lopez review

George Lopez is iffy for ages 9 and 10. Sometimes, George Lopez makes references to his not so great childhood and his abusive mother. That makes the show iffy. On the other hand, I love this tv show because he is funny. It is a family show about George Lopez, Angie Lopez, Carmen Lopez, Max Lopez, Benny Lopez, Ernie Cardenas, Vic Palmero, and Veronica Palmero. George makes up household for real teens. There is mild profanity which makes the show more iffy. Parents may notice some innudenos, but no violence at all.

Teen, 13 years old Written byShadowofchaos41 February 19, 2012

It's pretty good

I like it hope this was useful

Kid, 11 years old January 21, 2012

george lopez

it not that bad it basically takes place in the living room and where george works (the factory)the only thing really inappropiate is his mother its a funny show though
Teen, 13 years old Written bybaseballrockz November 30, 2011

SUPER FUNNY not for kids

really funny but theres alot of drinking smoking and drugs, use of the word a*s , d*mn ,h*ll, but its still really good

Teen, 14 years old Written bykatcar12 October 18, 2011

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is so dang funny!!!! They talk about sex, drugs, and other things like that. There is a lot of adult humor. Benny smokes, is abusive, and drinks a lot. Carmen was drunk in one episode and so was Angie. But those are things that happen in real life, and each episode has a very important life lesson, plus every episode is hilarious!

Teen, 13 years old Written byJustino4 October 11, 2011

Very Humorous

George Lopez is very humorous, but can be offending to others.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydancegirl3697 August 29, 2011

Funny!

This is a really funny show. When I first saw it I didnt like it. But now Im a little older and understand it more. Its very funny, but does have some innappropriate stuff.

Teen, 16 years old Written byveils July 10, 2011

GL

Although the show has mature elements, it's a family show, believe it or not and each episode has something you can take away from. On top of all that, it's really funny.

Teen, 14 years old Written byImNotNormal May 12, 2011

Lovely

I've been watching this ever sense i was seven. and its pretty funny
Kid, 12 years old May 8, 2011

Hilarious! But it can get inapropriate for some viewers.

Very funny! George Lopez has made a very sucessful show! Although it is a great comedy, some episodes deal with adult material, such as: underage sex, drinking, smoking, and child abuse. This makes it a very iffy show for young teens. I pause this show for 12 & 13.

Kid, 10 years old April 30, 2011

Well.....

I like to watch it sometimes

Kid, 11 years old April 28, 2011

perfect for me

great i loved this since i first saw the show it comical
Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2011

Tweens and Teens

There are some sex realted things, yet in every episode there is a lesson. It teaches about cause and effects in life. :) Love It!!!

Kid, 11 years old February 2, 2011

Funny adult sitcom... okay for kids.

Really a good show. George Lopez is really funny. It has a loving Spanish family it follows... but loads of sexual references. Really funny. Iffy for 8+.

Teen, 15 years old Written byarthur16morgana January 16, 2011
i love george lopez! hes hilarious! i watch this all the time its funny and entertaining