Kid reviews for George of the Jungle

Dumb jokes, crass humor, dubious lessons.

Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn July 26, 2013

So-so...

I don't thinks it's awesome, but it's not that terrible. Even though it is stupid and there is some potty humor, it's fine. However, I like the original George of the Jungle better.
Kid, 10 years old March 23, 2011

This show has a new title: Stupid!!!

Very bad! Swear you will never watch this show. STUPID and Pathetic show.Just a giant stupid show like all the other shows on Cartoon Network. I HATE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

Kid, 10 years old February 24, 2011

Dont just sit there and watch this crap!!!

This show has a second title: Worst show ever!!!

Kid, 12 years old November 28, 2010
Very funny show. Can't believe that this movie is off the air.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySgt-Samson July 3, 2010
If you watch the show and ask yourself why it's retarded, you'll know why.

Teen, 14 years old Written byPenguinFan November 11, 2009

Really stupid show

This is one of the stupidest shows ever. It is the perfect example of why you should not let cartoon channels get ahold of your movies: they will turn it into garbage like this. This show has some of the most cliched jokes ever (i.e. tons of potty humor, people smashing into stuff, stinky people) and I believe I lost several thousand brain cells while watching. If you do not want to be shipped away to a mental hospital, do yourself a favor and DO NOT watch this idiotic excuse for a show.
Kid, 10 years old June 24, 2009

I like it

It's the best yet. My cousin watches it.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycheacky3 June 5, 2009

This show is rated TV-Y7

Listen to the rating on top. This is not TV-G.

Example: Once they said something like, so if we say think you, something bad happends to us.
Have common sense commonsense media. This is a bad influence for younger children
Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008

good223

its good for kids 3 and up
Teen, 16 years old Written bypietro the pyro April 9, 2008

Epic Fail.

I'm not sure of what the other kids my age think, but this show is horrible, and annoying. Sure, it stars cute animals working harmoniously to achieve a common goal while teaching lessons everyone already knows, but...don't we have enough of those shows? To think this piece of grade A garbage replaced My Gym Partner is a Monkey. Take it from me, parents. This show fails in every way.
Kid, 6 years old April 9, 2008

RACISM

God bless us, heard a lot. What is wrong with just not saying God?????