Kid reviews for Ghost Adventures

Haunted house investigations more creepy than scientific.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAnthonize July 14, 2018

Good but it is a little much.

The show is really good but some stuff in the show is MILD and sometimes even SEVERE. In the opening sequences, they say the stuff that happened and what happened to them and then they show little cuts and the cuts are flat out TERRIFYING and MILDLY graphic. The cuts still get to me to this day. I recommend that this is 14 and up but depends on how sensitive you are.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySeminolefreak April 5, 2011

Best supernatural show out there!

Love this show!!! I have for like a REALLY long time! I hope thy get their own movie!
Teen, 16 years old Written bysann33 July 20, 2019

Actually really cool

When I first started watching Ghost Adventures, I was 10. Every time I would watch it, I would get creeped out- but when I was about 12, I got more mature and now I absolutely love it. The more you watch it, the more you realize that everything that happens is real and they really try. I absolutely love Zak, Aaron and the rest of the crew after you sort of get to know them after watching a lot of episodes. I said 11+ because its rght in the middle of when I thought it was too creepy and when I thought it was awsome! 10/10 rating, the show is incredible

Kid, 11 years old August 6, 2018

It isn’t that scary but...

This show is more funny than scary. Everyone over reacts and the show is most likely fake. Somehow it is very entertaining. There is a lot of swearing but most of it is cut out. Most of the back stories about the hauntings can be very violent and can talk about murder, kindapping, suicide and even rape! The back stories have visions that would scare anyone 10 or below. In one episode there is a ghost and another ghost who apparntly was inviting one of the ghost hunters to “get naughty” with him and another ghost. I’m a mature child who can handle this, but this show can get inappropriate. It is pretty funny though.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCoolpool785 July 9, 2017

Way too creepy for young kids.

Lots of disusions of murder/death in backstories of suposivly haunted sites. Some images are creepy. Scenes are terrifing. Some stories of people being beaten/scratched form spirits. Language is said from people, but any language stronger than "hell" is bleeped out. I can't tell if it's real or fake, but if you want to challenge yourself, watch it at night, like I did. 13+

Teen, 15 years old Written byGideon5527 April 21, 2017

Ghost Adventures

Ghost Adventures is an informational television reality show. They never dissapoint. Zak, Aaron,'Nick', Billy and Jay are the best paranormal investigators. Yeah. They cuss. So what. This is america. Everybody does. No. It's not for kids. Kids shouldnt watch it unless they want to be informed of the other side. Yea it's violent. But thats because they have to tell the audience the history to be able to investigate. This is not little kid stuff. If youre worried about violence, build a bridge. The world is violent. This is how we survive. Overall, this show is amazing. Zak and the GAC love their fans. They do dangerous stuff for us. I don't think any of us would do that for people we dont know and get information. I love them. They are very credible. Much love for the GAC.

Teen, 13 years old Written byCsm sucks bad February 25, 2017

Csm lies

They always try to debunk activity, and never say woah and move on! And it is very scientific and the thematics are funny. They really try.
Teen, 15 years old Written bybankai773 January 18, 2017

To me it is the best Paranormal Team Out there

Well what think is no other ghost team i ever seen has the Scientific equipment as advanced as ghost adventures an example is SLS camera and many more that bill chapel invented for the and the investigations themselves seem interesting as well they captured some ground breaking proof of the Paranormal.

Other teams such as Ghost hunters didn't live to the expations there OK in a sense but not as good as Ghost Adventures when ghost hunters capture something i cant really hear or they sometimes replay it which is quite rare.

Teen, 14 years old Written byedelman100 August 7, 2016

Extremely creepy, don't watch if you get nightmares

I started watching this show when I was like 9, and I never really got scared, until I went to bed of course. This show is sometimes comical, other times, you are thinking, what the hell did I just watch? This is obviously fake of course, I am a non ghost believer, but, I believe in the unknown. There may even be a remote chance that spirits, demons, and poltergeists actually exist. Violence 4/5: Zak and his team encounter some pretty gruesome and grisly murder stories, there are images of bloody, creepy murders, Zak and his team are physically threatened a few times, they come out of the investigations with scratches and cuts sporadically, a pair of episodes with talk of Vlad the Impaler, aka Dracula, some talk of sexual assault, Zak and his team sometimes get shaken up after their investigations. Sex 1/5: Zak encounters a ghost that he wants to have a relationship with, possibly even have sex with, some talk of sexual assaults in flashback stories, Zak and his team supposedly encounter two spirits having you-know-what. Language 5/5: Aaron in my opinion swears the most, most of it is bleeped, but you can tell what they are saying, hell, ass, damn, and bitch are some of the unbleeped swearing, f*ck and sh*t are implied. My rating: TV-14 for strong language, some mild violence, disturbing images, and mild innuendo. Overall, watch with another human being, off-limits to smaller children, and sometimes fun to watch if you want to get scared.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTIE41 February 24, 2015

Can be Scary but great show

This show can be scary in some episodes the lockdowns have EVPs and Thermal Image Sweeps, Zak cusses quite a bit in the lockdowns, Aaron gets freaked out a lot, Nick is just quiet, by the way he is not in the newer episodes, but the show can actually be funny sometimes. But the scariest episodes in my opinion is the one in the Axe Murder House and Alcatraz.

Kid, 10 years old January 10, 2013

Nice show but some stuff kids shouldn't know

This show is really good but it is mostly is for brave people who like scary stuff. I enjoy watching this and I think older kids could watch it. The only thing that I want to warn to parents is that it is scary, some bleeping ( followed by some naughty words), and some gruesome murder stories.

Kid, 11 years old November 2, 2012

Love it

Great show defiantly my 2nd favorite show!
Kid, 12 years old October 13, 2012

Ghost Adventures from a kid's point of view

This is a pretty bad show for kids. For example, there is mention of some form of death in every episode. Also, in one episode someone called Zach Begans "Hot". In addition tons of swearing,even intoxicating drinks are mention on some occasions. In conclusion, think before you tune in.

Teen, 13 years old Written byMockingjay333 October 7, 2012

Ghost Adventures!

I absolutely love this show! I like how they don't have any big camera crews following them around, it's just Zak, Aaron and Nick locked in a haunted location all by themselves, and it's really intense. I like this show more than Ghost Hunters, because, honestly, these guys have had more creepy experiences that you really can't explain. Like the one where you can actually see a soldier walking around in the background of the thermal camera. And in another one, you can see a hand, that they verified was none of theirs, reach out and try to grab Zak. This show is amazing!

Teen, 13 years old Written byBritneyBritney July 20, 2012

Descrace to ghost shows

Stupid show. Everything on it is corny and unrealistic. Trying too hard to be creepy, all it does for me is make me laugh because it's that corny and stupid. A descrace to ghost shows everywhere.
Teen, 17 years old Written byabbacus June 15, 2012

Love it!

I love this show! I think Zak, Arron, and Nick are great. Not really for kids though. There's quite a bit of language (some of it bleeped out) and some graphic description of death, torture, rape, etc.

Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2012

AWSOME

me and my friend whos 9 we WATCH THIS EVERY WEEKEND along with my 5 yr old sister and there is no problem with it yes they do talk about murders and other things but its not bad and yes there is language but most of the time they bleep it

Kid, 10 years old January 18, 2012

ghost... are they scary?

I think its okay ahhhh...good show .They do good drama. dont think its scary at all,I like it. WHAT AM I KIDDING! fake ers

Teen, 15 years old Written bylineman11 October 21, 2011

A Rush to Watch With Your Favorite Horror Junkie

It is a great show, that I do watch very often. I love how they really have fun with it all. It can get pretty disturbing at some times, and in fact I havn't seen every episode as I have watched some and got scared and turned it off. Not something to watch at night, or at least after 9PM. For kids that feel it is the coolest thing ever when they are under 11 have them watch it with parents. It is a show that helps you see that the supernatural could be real. I reccomend it for the kind of kids that like scary stuff.

Kid, 12 years old July 1, 2011

GAC ROCKS!

This show is the best show on T.V. I can't believe they gave this only 2 stars but gave Degrassi 5! This show shows that ghosts can be real. It also has quite a bit of history in it, so it is educational. Yes, they cuss, but what adult doesn't these days? The only adult I know that doesn't is my grandma and she's slipped quite a few times. This show is the best show I've ever seen. I watch it every weekend, even the reruns. I'm not the only one in my family that watches it, even though I watch it first. My older cousin, my 8 year old cousin, my six year old sister, and my 33 year old mom. So as you can see, a variety of ages watches it. It doesn't give my little cousin and sister nightmares, and they are pretty squirmish. Greatest show ever!