Parent reviews for Ghosted

Sci-fi weapons in silly, charming odd-couple sitcom.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written bychrisman28 October 3, 2017

i dont see this being for everyone however i loved it

I watched the first episode of this and must say I really enjoyed myself watching it just a fun supernatural adventure mr robbinson is as charming and hilarious as always and his partner here is just as enjoyable and fun to watch one of the best comedies of the year if you like mindless fun I say watch this show

Adult Written byAngela D November 1, 2017

Brain dead

Characters are one dimensional and plot is severely lacking. Has a long way to go and 5 more writers are needed before this could be good. Depressing that Fox believes Americans are this stupid. I would question the intelligence of anyone who found this capable of watching, no matter what age. Female characters are only inserted for a low cut blouse.
Adult Written bynathang4 January 29, 2018

Lightweight fun family viewing

The relationship of the main characters (played by Craig Robinson and Adam Scott) has similar elements of humour and odd-couple mismatch to that between Robinson and Andy Samberg in Brooklyn Nine Nine, but this is a more child friendly show. Very occasional mild bad language, and adult references as noted in the main review, but generally the show relies on the comedy between Robinson and Scott to carry it along. The plots are generally a standalone "monster of the week" type with not much depth and there are some scenes that will be scary for younger children but there's not much in the way of gore and even the scary scenes are usually lightened by humorous exchanges or situations. A good watch for families with older children.